Reviews for Motherless
LadyShard chapter 1 . 2/25
Interesting. Have you thought of adding another chapter or sequel?
OrangeBlossom713 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Ohhh. So sweet. Twisted. But sweet.
Lillielle chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I read this before, but apparently didn't review it. I love it. I absolutely love this, and I find this really believable, too, odd as that might sound. The idea of Voldemort psychoanalyzing himself in this way and figuring out what he believes he lacks is perfect. Bellatrix's reactions are really well done, too, I can only imagine how confused she would be by such a request (she's right, she is definitely not the motherly type!), but her fulfilling it anyway is lovely. It also makes me a little sad for the Dark Lord, the fact that he didn't have someone devoted to him like a mother would be. Absolutely well-done although I hope for Voldemort's sake, Bellatrix gets some singing lessons. :p
HP Slash Luv chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This was beautiful in a disturbing way. I never read a Bellamort story before, and I probably won't again.

I liked the twist with Bella becoming a maternal figure instead of just a lover, and how obviously upset she was with the idea. It makes sense that he might want a mother so he could discover what he was missing out on, but couldn't he have chosen a better candidate? LOL.

Although I'm not fond of the pairing, I did like the story. Great job.
Rose chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Holy crap this was disturbing. Well done!
writhen heart .inactive chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Wow, what an utterly fascinating story! You made it so believable. You have a great, smooth style, too.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Well, that was certainly interesting.
kffs chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
So twisted, but still good
SnakesandRavens chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This was beautiful, in an oddly strange way. Just when I think I have seen everything you can do with the Bellamort dynamic, you throw me a curve ball. You did it with your last Bellamort where Bella took control (loved that one, by the way!), and you definitely did it with this one. I didn't see it coming; that's for sure.

Psychologically, it makes a great deal of sense for Voldemort to want a "maternal" relationship with someone, definitely to feel its lack. And seeing as how so much of his in between time he's had no one but himself and perhaps Nagini for company, the idea that he would take to psychoanalysis of himself in this fashion is quite believable. Being a dark lord and recognizing a lack in himself, it makes perfect sense that he would take such steps as this to remedy the lack.

And of course, Bella being Bella, she will inevitably serve Voldemort in whatever way he needs, no matter how bizarre she finds it. I suspect, however, that Voldemort may make discrete inquiries into the vocal abilities of his Death Eaters to see how he might go about getting singing lessons for Bellatrix!

I loved this! Well done!
Greyella chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Quite the esoteric and interesting write you have written here. I adore His resoluteness in this endeavor and Bella's firm follow, even with the hearty confusion.
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I just ... I can't even ... jesus god, WHAT?!
I don't know.
I mean I kind of liked it. And somehow you made me feel bad for Voldemort. Like at the end I was almost wishing Bella had been all sweet and mothery to him, even though I kind of wanted to puke at the same time. And that sex scene was THE MOST awkward, cringe-worthy thing I've ever read, which I assume was your intent, so good job, I guess. o_o
I feel scarred.
Katie chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
That was... Different! I liked it in a weird twisted kind of way. I wish Bella would have put in a little more effort in acting motherly.