Reviews for The Youkai King
Rachael chapter 15 . 1/31/2004
UPDATE
Anonymous chapter 15 . 1/19/2004
Omg! I absolutely LOVE your fic so far! :D! You've done a really great job so far, and I can't wait to read the rest! d_b ::thumbs up:: Keep up the good work!
ash0515 chapter 15 . 1/6/2004
watcha waiting for? update! _
Silverfox16 chapter 15 . 12/29/2003
I love it. I love old tails to be pu into something that I love even more. Well all I got to say is up date up date up date up !
Luna Aelf Writer chapter 15 . 12/19/2003
Wo! GO KURAMA! I am so glad you updated this! I love comparing it to the movie! Your fic rocks!
Spark-gurl chapter 14 . 10/18/2003
YAY! I love it! Write more! o.o;; Ehehe, I do hope to read the next chapter soon
Luna Aelf Writer chapter 14 . 10/9/2003
OOH! please please update soon!

I've seen the PBK and I love how you worked all the thingys in there. The scissors and the tablecloth and stuff! Yay!

Is the devil gonna be at the wedding feast?0_o

Write More Pweases!
entanglednthorns chapter 14 . 9/9/2003
i love this story even if i never seen or heard of the polar bear king. update soon plz!
Maedhros chapter 2 . 9/8/2003
I am reading this all the way! -
animegurl6 chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Hey, have you heard that is getting rid of all R rated fics? I am so mad... grr... So I was wondering, since you are one of my fave authors and this fic is rated R, I was wondering if you would email updates to this story to loyal readers? Cause I really want to know what happens in this story bad...
Somenosuke chapter 14 . 8/21/2003
yay! well - keep writing! hope you update soon this is going in my favorite story thinger...
Lady Lunara chapter 14 . 8/20/2003
Hi there,

Hm. I really like this so far, it's really good, an excellent writer you are, that I see lol. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/16/2003
wow...that was osm... i love the story so far... can't wait for more chapters!
kuramalvr6 chapter 13 . 8/6/2003
I love this story but why did kurama have to be so nosey?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/2/2003