Reviews for Bound Through Fear
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
A looking for group and avatar reference in the same story. Someone knows how to keep me reading lol.
fantasymaniac17 chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Hi Hi! I have now read all your stories and I like them all! You have an amazing writing style and they all have something in the story that really grabs my attention. I like how you developed them and overall they were quite good! Thank you for writing them and sharing them :) You also introduced me to several other authors that I like too so thank you very much for the fun! I hope everything goes well for you and I hope your future goes the way you want it to! Thank you!
Wonderweed420 chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
With all due respect, fuck you. You get me hyped for a story only to find out that you won't be continuing it. So yeah fuck you.
Wyrtha chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Awesome start to this story. Can't wait to read more.
Koda Aya chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Uh... There's a warning at the beginning but it's still really weird...But it just makes it more original!
By the way, was there any inspiration from Elfen Lied in the first part?
Mystolon chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Awful
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
awesome story please write more
Jack the Stalker chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Very nice story.

Keep up the good work & update soon :)
White fox16 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This was the funniest thing that I've read where naruto is insane. I love the fact that this is going to be a narutoXkurotsuchi pairing too. I'd love to see how they meet and how it goes and what will kuro's first thoughts be when she see an insane naruto.
WolfKinight94 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This is one of the funniest fics that I've read where naruto is insane. Keep writing this, this is pure gold.
Dreaming of the Storm chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
awesome piece of crack cant wait to read more of it.
please update soon
ApocalypseDragon169 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
cool i like it
girrr chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Sweet!
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
As part of the deal made on the day of his sealing it was decided that number Nine as he is now referred to, would be introduced to the children who are to graduate. To be fair to the rest he will also take the test to graduate but unknown to the rest even if he did fail which wasn't likely in the first place, then he would go back to being sent on solo missions by the Hokage.
WHo did he make a deal with? WIth the second half it does not sound like Danzo.

AM before the doors to the classroom opened again and four people walked in.
WHo are the other two besides Saru and Naru? Typo? Iruka and Mizuki were both already in the room so they couldn't enter it.

The Slaughter Song from Trigun was a nice touch.

KUROOOOOOOCK