Reviews for A Life to Serve
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 3 . 7/27
"He was dressed in ragged shorts and a shit," I just . . . needed to point out this minor error, that led to a horribly embarrassing laugh from me in a public setting.
m.mxrtin2 chapter 48 . 4/18
be
I am Aus chapter 39 . 4/15
Finn is weak little... nd scares easily
Joshua560 chapter 26 . 2/20
/70VlAyEUXYM
this song to me sounds fitting for finn and Marceline's relationship
AKTIBAR chapter 49 . 1/10
Wow a awesome story I love it, make more of this please
ghost chapter 49 . 8/18/2015
loved this story. some MINER mistakes here and there but overall one amazing story.
Mr.PaulGray chapter 49 . 8/7/2015
OH GLOB! THIS IS AWESOME!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2015
I'm rereading this and I still love it.
Sameonewhoyells chapter 49 . 5/26/2015
I'm clapping and clapping and clapping... And still, STILL, yelling, THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME! Good job. Great way to end it. When you tied Braco into the story I squealed at octaves I didn't think possible.
Lemonleecher17 chapter 38 . 5/26/2015
I dunno about you, but, ONCE AGAIN THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME! EVERY SINGLE FREAKING PART! YYYEEEAAAH!
Reviewsofjoy16 chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
I am currently running/jumping around in my room yelling without a care, "GOSH THIS IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!" And laughing maniacally. Congratulations.
Heckyehbaconpancakes chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
I've just started reading this and I think it's already AMAZING!
jeppedc chapter 49 . 3/22/2015
OH MY GLOB. this is the best story I've read so far, and that's no small deal considering i spend 2-3 hours a day reading keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 49 . 2/14/2015
10 out of 10 would read agne
Sir Thumbzzy chapter 49 . 1/31/2015
Great story. I was expecting finn to be turned into a vampire at the end form the way they were acting and it would have healed Finn quicker too. :3 a solid 8/10 u had a lot of build up moments. It's like the episodes of one piece or bleach where they spend most their time running to their goal