Reviews for A Life to Serve
ghost chapter 49 . 8/18
loved this story. some MINER mistakes here and there but overall one amazing story.
Pvt.Maggot chapter 49 . 8/7
I'm rereading this and I still love it.
Sameonewhoyells chapter 49 . 5/26
I'm clapping and clapping and clapping... And still, STILL, yelling, THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME! Good job. Great way to end it. When you tied Braco into the story I squealed at octaves I didn't think possible.
Lemonleecher17 chapter 38 . 5/26
Reviewsofjoy16 chapter 6 . 5/26
I am currently running/jumping around in my room yelling without a care, "GOSH THIS IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!" And laughing maniacally. Congratulations.
Heckyehbaconpancakes chapter 5 . 4/15
I've just started reading this and I think it's already AMAZING!
jeppedc chapter 49 . 3/22
OH MY GLOB. this is the best story I've read so far, and that's no small deal considering i spend 2-3 hours a day reading keep up the good work.
10 out of 10 would read agne
Sir Thumbzzy chapter 49 . 1/31
Great story. I was expecting finn to be turned into a vampire at the end form the way they were acting and it would have healed Finn quicker too. :3 a solid 8/10 u had a lot of build up moments. It's like the episodes of one piece or bleach where they spend most their time running to their goal
Mon Cri chapter 13 . 1/27
Full blooded vampires and half blooded vampires are extremely different one from the other.

Full blooded vampires can fly, manipulate the weather, transform into animals, control lesser being of the dark, hypnotise people, recover from all injuries that don't affect their heart/head among other things/powers.

Half blooded vampires can't fly, manipulate the weather, transform into animals, control lesser beings of the dark, hypnotise people not heal from their wounds. But they have an insane amount of strength, reflexes, pain endurance and very sharpened senses. They, however, don't die from contact from the sunlight. They disfigure and rot, but they don't die.
Random Guest chapter 7 . 1/2
Very good chapter :]
Phoenixstar117 chapter 49 . 12/11/2014
Enjoyable story, especially when it came to the emotional aspects of the characters. I was hoping to get more insite into inner turmoil and internal feelings of characters, but overall well done. Well written as well with few grammar errors.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 49 . 9/18/2014
This story can be summed up with one word.
I enjoyed each and every chapter.
Hope they have a wonderful life together.
Guest chapter 49 . 9/18/2014
I absolutely love the part where she swoons over the idea of him admitting he wanted to be owned by her. Great story and totally worth the read!