Reviews for A Life to Serve
10 out of 10 would read agne
Sir Thumbzzy chapter 49 . 1/31
Great story. I was expecting finn to be turned into a vampire at the end form the way they were acting and it would have healed Finn quicker too. :3 a solid 8/10 u had a lot of build up moments. It's like the episodes of one piece or bleach where they spend most their time running to their goal
Mon Cri chapter 13 . 1/27
Full blooded vampires and half blooded vampires are extremely different one from the other.

Full blooded vampires can fly, manipulate the weather, transform into animals, control lesser being of the dark, hypnotise people, recover from all injuries that don't affect their heart/head among other things/powers.

Half blooded vampires can't fly, manipulate the weather, transform into animals, control lesser beings of the dark, hypnotise people not heal from their wounds. But they have an insane amount of strength, reflexes, pain endurance and very sharpened senses. They, however, don't die from contact from the sunlight. They disfigure and rot, but they don't die.
Random Guest chapter 7 . 1/2
Very good chapter :]
Phoenixstar117 chapter 49 . 12/11/2014
Enjoyable story, especially when it came to the emotional aspects of the characters. I was hoping to get more insite into inner turmoil and internal feelings of characters, but overall well done. Well written as well with few grammar errors.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 49 . 9/18/2014
This story can be summed up with one word.
EPIC!
I enjoyed each and every chapter.
Hope they have a wonderful life together.
-FinnxMarceline!
Guest chapter 49 . 9/18/2014
I absolutely love the part where she swoons over the idea of him admitting he wanted to be owned by her. Great story and totally worth the read!
MrJaffaJack chapter 49 . 8/21/2014
Amazing story. And this comes from a extremely cynical English reader.
MrJaffaJack chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
Oh Finn you smooth b**tard...
MrJaffaJack chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
Huzzah indeed.
MrJaffaJack chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
You remind me of myself. I respect you.
MarksMen244 chapter 49 . 6/28/2014
So this is by far my favorite adventure time story I've ever read with great length good characters and great plot maybe there should be a sequel?
Sarah chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Why does this story not have more favorites?
Jervis Tetch1234 chapter 49 . 6/13/2014
This story is a beautiful masterpiece to be read over and over again. It's a touching emotional story and I love every chapter.
Mon Cri chapter 49 . 5/12/2014
While the entire story was very well written (there's practically no grammar errors in this 117.8k work, which is something as hard as hell to do) I didn't liked the fact that Finn was as strong as a cabbage and as astute as a cucumber

The plot twists (sacrificial ceremony, Ash's return, Bonnibels emotional breakdown etc) were very predictable (at least to me)

But I digress on my pointless rambling on the *ahem* tremendous strength of Finn in this work of yours

But there's something I would like to share with you (whoever you are), I wonder. . . just wonder what would happen to their relationship (Marceline and Finn's) when Hunson Abadeer appears and sees that Finn isn't evil, how would the "Lord of Evil" react to their romantic relation?

But I would like to offer something quite juicy, think of it as a small little favour.

You hear my rambling of something interesting and then you decide if you use it to write something down or you use it to clean your ass after you take a dump (I like that phrase. . . I tend to clean my ass with stupidity covered toilet paper, you should try it)

Sincerely

A reader who clearly has a lot of spare time if I could read this entire thing in 1 day