Reviews for Phantom Persona
PhantomOfTheBookStore chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
This story is really awesome. I've enjoyed reading it. Really a shame you didn't finish it.
RomanDragon47 chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
Glad to see you back and great chapter very well written! The Emperor Protects!
J chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Hey, was that Marie? Will she appear in this story or was it just some random person?
Minaly22 chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
The concept is really interesting. I'm looking forward for more in the future, don't worry, everything will be fine.
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
The ending was really touching.
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
I wonder what his thoughts of the Persona will be? Although, I have to admit that I'm glad he's accepting the situation for what it is.
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Danny's getting freaked out by the weird things happening around him. He'll really -love- the shadows. -Note my sarcasm- Great story, loving the preparation for the Persona-meets-Phantom ordeal. Have to admit, he'll miss beating up ghost when everything picks up.
Umbra.Venator chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Cool story so far, haven't seen persona, but this crossover makes it seem interesting.
vincent the vizard chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Nice work man, good luck.
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
I definitely like this. I wonder how Danny will fit in with the Inaba crowd? After all, Inaba is...well, the quote is rather overused.
rajvir chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
What I like most about this is you did not kill off the Fentons and Danny was perfectly reluctant to go to Japan.
Hopefully the Fentons do not end up being killed.
The Voices In Your Head chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Very cool. Please update soon

Coming From:
The Voice In Your Head
The Voices In Your Head chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Very cool. Please update soon.

Coming From: