Reviews for A Turn Of Fates
InkHeart1212 chapter 35 . 4/25
Amazing story, read it all in one sitting. Please update soon. And for female baby names... maybe Alice, Elsa, Astrid, Ida or Nova?
A Turn of Fate chapter 35 . 11/17/2014
Please continue this. I absolutely love this story. Aisling is a pretty good name for a girl. (Just to put in my two cents) ;)
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 35 . 11/10/2014
this was very well written. i really enjoyed reading this a lot. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter soon.
The Queen of Heart chapter 35 . 6/16/2014
I propose Helen or Federika
dylanlorelay chapter 35 . 5/2/2014
I finally catched up with your story and let me tell you is full of emotions. I like it very much. Can't wait for more.
turtlelover19 chapter 35 . 4/2/2014
Really love the story thought it was really awesome great job
crimson.blood.witch chapter 35 . 4/1/2014
I am loving this I can't wait to read more I hope you update soon I would like to know what they name the baby
Forbidden Moons chapter 35 . 4/1/2014
Oh this is marvellous! :D Hope they pick a lovely name for the girl. :)
Da.Hybrid.Queen chapter 35 . 3/31/2014
Oh god...it's picking the name that's the hardest part.
duchess123 chapter 35 . 3/31/2014
omg time of my life NAMES! if your goind for Scandinavian (Asgard worshipers lol) Gyda (Gods), Dyre (dear heart), Aslaug, Thyri, if you want a cool not i love Niamh (pronounced Neev) its irish though and it means Bright, Lagertha
xCrescentMayFluffynessx chapter 35 . 3/31/2014
Nuuuu Erica dont fret! And daw Loki loves Thors son so cute! And the naming here we go! This is so cute just want everything to work out! Hehehehe! Update soon! I loves this fanfic so dearly! *tackles/hugsauthor* thank you thank you thank you! Hehehehe xoxoxoxoxo the feels so strong. :')
All For Jesus chapter 35 . 3/31/2014
If you need names from a specific country, then I suggest Behind the Name. They have a name generator on their website. I use it all the time.
crimson.blood.witch chapter 18 . 3/26/2014
I have just started reading this and let me tell you I love it. the twists you have in are grate keep up the good work.
klu chapter 34 . 3/24/2014
This was exceptional - especially in the 'emotional baggage' department. You did a good job of conveying emotions from both the main characters as they worked through their respective gauntlets of emotion. Loki's mischief with Bruce was both sweet and ornery - a very nice comedic touch.
I would have liked to see Erica put him in his place a few times, especially in the beginning of their relationship - when he first mentioned his terrible childhood, the 'horrors' he'd endured - she should have called him a spoiled brat. Then made him look at pictures of orphaned kids living in squalor all over Earth (this would have been before she learned about his true parentage), read him reports of child abuse, and showed him the slums that so many people live in right there in New York.
Then pointed out the fact that here if there is a royal family, the oldest is automatically made King too, and maybe it's not fair, but 'them's the breaks; life sucks, get a helmet.' He didn't have it so bad if he was clothed, fed, and not beaten by abusive parents. Once he learned about her childhood torture (and I would definitely call it that) at the hands of so-called 'doctors', he should have said how sorry he was for ever b*tching about his upbringing.
Once Erica learned how Odin found him, she might have said that she did feel bad that he was cast aside by Laufey, and that he felt as though Odin considered him second to Thor, but again, he should ask himself if that was all Odin, or also partly his own doing because of the actions brought on by his own jealousy over the years.

What I would love to see is skip six years into the future and Loki's daughter is five and she's the apple of 'Grandpa Odin's eye... Those little girls usually are the favorites of any grandpa...
BleachLover11 chapter 34 . 3/7/2014
Can't wait to see what will happen next! Will Eric and Sookie make an appearance in this story?