Reviews for Vegas Surprises
bilingualkyuubi chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I like it its funny and it happens surprisinly often because people are atrachted to geneticaly similar people (genetic/familial sexual attration) but not people they were close to at a young age (westermarck effect or reverse sexual imprinting). Luckily inbreeding has few genetic effects the first generation. Also wizzards dont understand money transfers and goblins take advantage of that, hillarious. I look forward to more of your work.
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Omg...funny but omg
purple sky always chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Super weird but funny.
Ichai chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Well played, very well played.
erik chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Harry's luck still doesn't change.
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This is twisted. I like it. Thanks, Luan.

LWJ2
Blood Brandy chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Not really what I expected, but amusing nonetheless.
OddjobMk.2 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Out of curiosity, you do know there are a dozen or so countries where you can marrie your sister; canada, luxumberg and japan spring to mind.
wordhammer chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Appropriately ridiculous given the challenge prompt, though I think a mix-up with the Mystery Men would have been just special. ("She hit me with a skull- in a bowling ball! Who does that?")

Also, I'm surprised Holly didn't hit anybody, but then it wasn't THAT Holly. Still, I appreciate the thought.
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
*blinks* ... *blinks again* WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!
Talk about taking your vengeance
alichi chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
A master piece.
ddTurak chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Bwahahaha, brilliantly twisted. The sad thing is, Remus comes across as the type of person who could / would do this.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Everything we like about these sorts of stories(but are afraid to admit we like) but in the worst way possible.
Twigon chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I would love to see this turn into a series. Imagine the somewhat-sane Harry trying to deal with over-the-top superheroes, the complete inability to have sex with anyone but his sister, and Voldemort at the same time.

Hilarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This is hilarious are utterly wrong.

Potter luck strikes again!

Well played.