Reviews for Illusio Island
AAAH LUCAS AND NESS SHOULD JUST GET MARRIED ASAP

THEY'RE SO CUTE

ASJANREMVK
TheMysticalQ chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
Classic Ninten, implying something like that when Ness and Lucas were just sleeping. I liked this chapter, though I felt that Ness's dialogue was a bit weak with those three "..."
TheMysticalQ chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
Aww. I was not expecting Lucas's dead mother to be brought into this. It was so sad. I'm glad Ninten saved the day.
Apie chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
omigosh i wuv tht! :D make chapter 8 plzzz i just wuv ness x lucas 3
love love love kxz chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
yay ninten
PSI Ness chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
This chapter was cute. I liked it. So cute.
-Ness
Apie chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
omg i wuv this! plz make chapter 7 pretty plz!
toitles chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
:D
IShallPokeJoo chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
Oh no Lucas...I have a feeling he's going to break down...
PSI Ness chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
Damn... Lucas failed his first vision. Wow. What was that monster...? And Ninten has been introduced. Great! Wonder where this story will go next. Surprises. That was still really good.
-Ness
IShallPokeJoo chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
oh gosh, poor Ness! He's already failed 2 visions D: I hope this doesn't affect much...awaiting the next chapter!
PSI Ness chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Ninten is there. Wow. Nice job on adding LifeUp for Lucas. This was a really good chapter. Keep it up. you can go along way with this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
oreos and prime ribs? I WONDER WHO THAT COULD BE? XD and Lucas gets healing PK, yay! great job so far!
TheMysticalQ chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
So now Ninten's been introduced, and Lucas knows how to heal. I wonder, if things from their journey are exactly the same as in the game, if Claus will appear or not, and how him being alive will be explained.