Reviews for Cherry, My Love
isha chapter 26 . 6/10/2016
I love reading ccs fandics and I have read a lot!
I was searching for a good fan fiction and I can't tell how glad I am to find this story..it made me smile so many times and is now one of my favorite stories(_)
Thank you so much for writing this..
Undertheskys chapter 26 . 4/1/2016
THIS STILL ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, THE DRAMA AND EVERYTHING. GREAT JOB!
Undertheskys chapter 26 . 4/1/2016
This was always my favorite part of the story, where Sakura meets and reunites with her real father and his family. I just love it how they are so kind and accepting.
Undertheskys chapter 22 . 4/1/2016
Im glad they cleared and forgave each other
Undertheskys chapter 21 . 4/1/2016
And thats what she gets for trying to harm Sakura and use her
Undertheskys chapter 18 . 4/1/2016
Her mother is so evil
Undertheskys chapter 16 . 4/1/2016
Poor poor Lin
Undertheskys chapter 14 . 4/1/2016
Man I hate Vanessa, as many times as I read this everytime i read about her I just wanna jump in the story to kick her butt before she does something stupid
Undertheskys chapter 12 . 4/1/2016
Awwwwwwwwwwwwe Lin is just soo darn ADORABLE
Undertheskys chapter 8 . 4/1/2016
Sakura is definitely goig to be the best mother ever
Undertheskys chapter 7 . 4/1/2016
Oh poor Lin, my heart goes out to everytime I read this
Undertheskys chapter 4 . 4/1/2016
Sakura is just what Syaoran needs in his life, they are perfect for each other
Undertheskys chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
Well Sakura showed Gwen who's boss by responding to Gwens comment about being friends with "I highly doubt it, if you'll excuse me"
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
This is my third time reading this, I just cant get enough of the plot, its just very original to me. Very excited to read it again
Pearl morgan chapter 26 . 2/18/2016
I live sakura and syaoran pairing.. I saw this story and I thought I would give it a try. I finishes it last night around 1 am lol let me just say I LOVE this story.. I was cracking up when everyone was sitting at the table eating and sakura and syaoran were been mean to each other in a funny way lol Gwen should of known there as no way she stood a chance again sakura.. I mean who would lol she's just to cute lol well Ifor u have any other stories about them plz let me know.. I hope you still read your reviews :)
2,657 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »