Reviews for Rewind, Return, Redo
ZirconK chapter 4 . 2/1
This is fun and a new idea for crack fic. Hope you will continue it even after such long break.
StarKurama chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
more please! i want to read more! i love this
DreadedName chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
I enjoyed this.
A lot.
A lot a lot a lot.
A lot a lot a lot a lot.
Even though you said it was gonna be kinda repetitive I didn't mind it, actually preferring it because we're given glimpses of what kind of people they grew up to be, and their fierce loyalty to Naruto is something I adore.

I can just imagine little toddlers running around and making sure little Naruto has someone to keep an eye on him at all times, just like when they were adults.

ANYWAYS. ENOUGH FANGIRLING.

I adore this story, and I realize that you probably won't be updating, but I will just say this: it's a bit hard to understand what's happening at some points, and that was (and still is) a bit of an issue for me.

But other than that it was awesome! Love love love it!

You're amazing!
ytygr chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
Well, I read your profile, even if the update was back in February, I glad your back. I hope this one of the stories you will eventually update its one of my favorites!
taran taran chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
Next plis
Pink ranger 13 chapter 4 . 10/25/2016
It's a great story and please continue the story !
qrowbrawn chapter 4 . 10/15/2016
this story is awesome please more chapters
the-anime-otaku chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
I hadn't read this story in ages so I came back to visit! Amazing as ever~ Please do proceed with this amazing story~ u I may not be in love with Naruto as much as I was when I first came across this story but I still love this story! So please do continue the story~
27Tsu18Kyou chapter 4 . 4/13/2016
I really hope continue! This is awesome and should be shared with everyone!
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 4 . 1/23/2016
wonder if you would have kashiruka pairing...
loretta537 chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
I really miss this story, please update it soon
ytygr chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Well, hopefully you will update soon it's been nearly two years. I get school is a problem tho.
bad girl 61 chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
OMG This is too cute. Please keep going.
Bloody9000 chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
i love this book
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2015
It would be really great if you could return to this, please continue