Reviews for Twice Shy
Meowcakes chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Mmmm...Bela. I hated her. She wasn't too bad in the end though. Good job, yo!
JackiLeigh chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I love Bella even though she messes with my fellas . Great story, thanks for sharing.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Bela is so awful to Sam. It's always him. Then again, we all love it that way lol! Another great story. xo
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Hate THAT BELLA!
Another fun story. You even channel Bella! LOL! That might not be good...! ;-)
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Grrrr! I really disliked Bella and wished that one of them would have gotten to at least slap her silly for all the things she did.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Great story. But come on you can not let Bela getaway with that. Pease oh please write another one to his one. Please
shee1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I love those moments of closeness between the brothers. Once again, great job!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I loved Dean and Sam's reactions to seeing Bela. And I loved how Dean had gotten Bela after she shot Sam. Poor Sam and poor Dean. I loved how you played this out. Great story.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I really hate that bitch too! lol She certainly got what she deserved in the end. I hated all the times she got the best of the brothers. I wanted her to die at the boys' hands, but Fate had a different demise for her. I'm glad she came back and gave Dean the antidote, cause Sam probably would have died without it. I really think Dean or Sam (or BOTH) should just shoot her next time they see her! Dean needs to stop underestimating her too, cause it always comes back on Sam. :(
xenascully chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
awww
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
This is great. Poison dart! You've got a hell of an imagination!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Bela sure had a way about her... It's a wonder Dean didn't hunt her down on principle.
Leahelisabeth chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
So sad. :( season 3 was so emotional for me. Other seasons were too but that one always gets me because of what we knew was coming at the end. This was really good! Oh, how I hate Bela!
NiDubhchair chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Wow, you're prolific! I love getting notifications from FF saying you've got another story for us! This was great, keep it up!
Lewlou15 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Truly enjoyed this. Loved the ending. Great work!