Reviews for No One's Gonna Love You (More Than I Do)
mielsita chapter 2 . 3/10
you should continue this story ! its good.. and interesting liked how you captured alex and piper. wouldn't mind an update!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE SNIPPETS. I LOVE YOUR WRITING SOOO MUCH!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
WOW...! : ) you can't not continue to share your amazing talent...
Pipex chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Piper actually drooling because of all the motorboating she does in her head, is probably the funniest sh*it ever xD
pratz chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Though the somewhat threesome is disturbing, I'm all in for a horny, frustrated, and weighing Piper!
K chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Great chapter
flint198 chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Once again awesome chapter:) I love getting their point of view its really on point with the character cant wait for the next one
fig-aruna chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Man. I couldn't imagining seeing things from the other side after having read your Alex POV in chapter one, but I think you hit the other parts of their relationship with your Piper POV here, particularly the spider/fly dynamic of their sex life. I almost died reading the threesome dream, both from the funny as well as the sexy.

But finally, the last line from Alex about Salinger and merry-go-rounds. That was so fkn lovely.
janedoe99 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Sooooo good! Can't wait for the next chapter to really get into your story. Excellent writing. :)
PraiseFortheFallen chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Awesome start
Radem chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Wow, this is a really great story. I love the way you've captured the characters. Really great.
fig-aruna chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Ohhh. One, sexy as all fucking get out. But two, I've never seen anyone take this track before: the notion that Alex is *addicted* to Piper, moreso than the rush of work. She likes the thrill of her dangerous occupation but at this point in her relationship with Piper, work is what she does *for* Piper. Except, it's not what Piper wants. Piper wants Alex to work *to be* with her. Work on their relationship. Because she's in love with her. The sex with Piper is amazing of course, but mostly, Alex is just fucking head over heels in love. I like this. It's novel. And it's hot.

Kudos!
Lily chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
This is so great! Really shows their personalities. Keep it up!
flint198 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Awesome story you wrote the characters very well:)
K chapter 1 . 9/13/2013