Reviews for No One's Gonna Love You (More Than I Do)
JayJamie chapter 2 . 7/4
So - I just re-read this for the second (possibly the third) time and my god, I can't wait to read more.

You're a great writer - witty and clever and smart. And funny! You write hot delicious smut (mostly talking about chapter 3 now) which is both a turn-on AND funny at the same time. Especially when you write from Alex's POV; very smart and in character. I love it!
guest chapter 3 . 6/26
This story is so well written and amazing that I am looking forward to read more
Fuuuuuuuuuck me! Hawt!
This was amazing! I remember reading first two chapters a while ago but just read all 3 and WOW. I'd like to hear more about the strap on in Austrailia - I don't think any other stories mentions Alex on the receiving end. I love your writing and hope to see more!
That was fucking hot! More of that please! I'm loving these vauseman snippets :)
JayJamie chapter 3 . 6/26
Woah, somehow I missed this the first time around... You're such a great writer! All three chapters are awesome - especially two and three. Pipers 'threesome' dream was kind of (very!) hot, as was the withholding. What a perfect mix of smut and comedy!

I hope you write more, I'm a fan!
this is so good. update again asap :)
luveverythingtv chapter 3 . 6/25
I absolutely loved this fic! Piper withholding sex from Alex is amazing and hilarious! Please do more Piper "punishing" Alex or can we throw in a fic where Alex used the strap on? Love this, can't wait for the next update! :)
mca chapter 3 . 6/25
This is amazing!
mielsita chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
you should continue this story ! its good.. and interesting liked how you captured alex and piper. wouldn't mind an update!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE SNIPPETS. I LOVE YOUR WRITING SOOO MUCH!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
WOW...! : ) you can't not continue to share your amazing talent...
Pipex chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Piper actually drooling because of all the motorboating she does in her head, is probably the funniest sh*it ever xD
pratz chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Though the somewhat threesome is disturbing, I'm all in for a horny, frustrated, and weighing Piper!
K chapter 2 . 9/21/2013