Reviews for Interruption
DeathByTorchwood chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
I noticed you wrote this sentence "There is a con to all this." But that doesn't make sense, "con" is negative, I believe you mean "pro."
Also, it's just alone time, not alone-time.
Midlife-Fan chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Someone is a big Clary fan ;-)
Starsgoblue91 chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
By the Angel, you did not just stop there :O aaah, I need more! Please please please continue!
amandahoulby chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Jesus Christ... I need more of this! This is amazing! Please! I'm begging! Continue this!
otakufujioshi chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Oh. My. Glohb.
I was having such a bad day today but when i read this it cheered me up immediately thanks for sharing this beautiful story with us! :)
Never stop writing.
Love and Lemons
OtakuFujioshi
Scoutlynch chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
oh my god, will there be a next chapter? Please write the part where Magnus proposed to Alec too!
IDanceWithTheDevil chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
This is addition sexy! UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!
templeofanswer chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
I have tried many love spells and had no success. I was online and came across Dr obodo ( .se). I was having an issue with my partner we have both been separated for 4 months. I thought I would try one more time. I did it and everything changed, he came back to me and ask me to forgive him. Now we are married and planning to have children you so much for all your help! Dr email if you need his help ()
cell: 2348155425481

shannon, London.
IDanceWithTheDevil chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Please, let them finally have their "alone time". This is KILLING ME. Update soon! I'm loving it!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
I love this writing! I can't wait for more!
Haha how funny would it be for someone to actually walk in when they're doing the do ;D
BlackHeartedTigress chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I love how brilliantly unafraid you are to make your writing hot; sometimes readers like that instead of pure emotion and sentimentality. Poor Alec- just when he thought his Shadowhunter duties were over for the night!

Overall, excellently written, and please do write more!
Luizals chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Loved it loved it loved it! Please give me more.
ellie111lee chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
AWWWW MALEC YAYYYY thanks :))))