Reviews for Unlikely Company
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This story isn't considered a spoiler to those who have actually read the books. As for the story itself, I caught a couple of misspellings and other grammatical errors, but it wasn't enough to dampen my reading experience. This was an interesting gap-filler story, I will admit. I almost pitied Gollum here. At the same time, you did well telling this story from Frodo's perspective. I guess we knew already that Frodo wouldn't return to the Shire, even when he did have his chance after the quest ended.

Good work.

-Aria Breuer
Infamous One chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Nicely done Hobbit Girl,I'll be checking out your other stories soon.I still say jawas are just intergalactic hobbits in disguise,keep up the good work.
Elbereth chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
That was well written; I love the association between Frodo and Gollum, and especially of Frodo wondering if he truly will be like Gollum in the end, when he no longer carries the Ring but the thought of it eternally burns as fire in his mind...
Lady Cheshire chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
How very sad. But quite touching. Thank you for staying loyal to the sentiment of the book, it's really very rare in stories anymore.
Skye12 chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
I've ventured into this area myself recently and plan to carry on with it. Reading your fic has given me more inspiration to continue. I've been comparing the similarities with Frodo and Smeagol, Sam and Deagol. This is a very original story, an area of LotR that very few have ventured to explain. Really liked it

Skye
kmcwells chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Go Melissa :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Good one. i liked this alot. no one ever considers Gollums position. i always felt bad for him.
Dark Lady of Slytherin chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Well, what can I say...I think this is a cute little fic. Knowing that you aren't writing another chapter, I won't ask for another. But I really do think this is cute...and I can't be critical when I already was when you sent it to me...lol

Lenna
buffy7869 chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
this is good! can't wait for the next chapter