Reviews for The Next Great Adventure
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 9 . 7/12
Please update! :D
Laurenmk20 chapter 8 . 5/28
If jaydens not adopted (which i thought from the beginning, then not, then again) then where IS harrys godson? Lol
Sakihinata chapter 9 . 4/13
I love your story, hope I'll see the next chapter soon ;)
nikkali44 chapter 9 . 3/6
Hope you keep writing, the story is good and I'm curious what happened for Harry and Draco to leave and if Paul will come around
evenstarlily chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
okie dokies! can't wait for the next update!
leylinjan chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
LOVE THIS STORY
hope you'll continue it
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Umm... I usually love crossovers but I think I should have paid better attention to the warnings in this one.
I'm not a fan of multiple pairings done like this. I would understand if Harry and Draco were not married and maybe broke up. However they are clearly still together with a son. I really don't want Paul and Seth messing up a good relationship. That is just pretty shitty to me.
mandamichelle chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
love this story! but i think that Harry should cut his hair down to his shoulders!:))
Ladyduquesa chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Your story is very nice, so I hope you finish it.

Lady
ObsidianGoddess chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
I actually absolutely love your story please update I can't survive without it and is anyone else going to join the Harry harem aside from Paul
Guest chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Love the story! Jayden is just way too adorable! I hope Paul will get his shit together and tune down on the possessiveness and pride so they can all play happy family, have hot foursome and make loads of little babied ;D

Ps. I tried to do the survey, but the link didn't work (it said it doesn't exist or something) and I couldn't find it from your profile :/ Sorry, I tried! I hope you've gotten enough answers to make it and don't fail.
hellkiss chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
Where do you hide the next chapters?
I want them!

love your fic.
Titatovenaares chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Draco, Harry and Seth are so adorable togheter
faneka chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
I just found this story and love what has been written so far. I look forward to what comes next. When are you going to tell us which wizards, with bad intentions, are popping around town and the Potter-Malfoy wards? Will Edward or another vampire be a mate too and will Paul pull his head out of his ass to realize what he may be giving up?
Sakura Lisel chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
Jake's got to be kidding. Harry doesn't have to do ANYTHING for Paul, seeing how Paul's already made his opinion about the whole 'gay harem' situation perfectly clear. If the git can't accept that Harry WON'T be ditching his HUSBAND to be with HIM alone, let alone ditch Seth who imprinted on him as well, and isn't at all willing to be 'sharing' Harry with either Seth OR Draco, especially Draco since Draco has more of a LEGAL right to be with Harry than either Seth or Paul do, then Paul can just step out and go be alone and miserable for the rest of his days, if he thinks Harry's going to dump his husband who he's been with since school, and potential second husband, because Pauls throwing a hissy fit about the whole situation of having to share Harry with two other men. Draco's the one who should be pissed off mor, that he's now going to have to share HIS husband with two other guys just to make sure Harry's out of control magic doesn't kill him because it chose the other two as potential mates.