Reviews for The Next Great Adventure
h0neybunny16 chapter 9 . 7/28
this is really good pls pls pls pls update soon
megipegi chapter 9 . 1/17
Great story!
Lizzosaur chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
I love this story! Great job.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 9 . 7/12/2015
Please update! :D
Laurenmk20 chapter 8 . 5/28/2015
If jaydens not adopted (which i thought from the beginning, then not, then again) then where IS harrys godson? Lol
Sakihinata chapter 9 . 4/13/2015
I love your story, hope I'll see the next chapter soon ;)
nikkali44 chapter 9 . 3/6/2015
Hope you keep writing, the story is good and I'm curious what happened for Harry and Draco to leave and if Paul will come around
evenstarlily chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
okie dokies! can't wait for the next update!
leylinjan chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
hope you'll continue it
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Umm... I usually love crossovers but I think I should have paid better attention to the warnings in this one.
I'm not a fan of multiple pairings done like this. I would understand if Harry and Draco were not married and maybe broke up. However they are clearly still together with a son. I really don't want Paul and Seth messing up a good relationship. That is just pretty shitty to me.
mandamichelle chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
love this story! but i think that Harry should cut his hair down to his shoulders!:))
Ladyduquesa chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Your story is very nice, so I hope you finish it.

ObsidianGoddess chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
I actually absolutely love your story please update I can't survive without it and is anyone else going to join the Harry harem aside from Paul
Guest chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Love the story! Jayden is just way too adorable! I hope Paul will get his shit together and tune down on the possessiveness and pride so they can all play happy family, have hot foursome and make loads of little babied ;D

Ps. I tried to do the survey, but the link didn't work (it said it doesn't exist or something) and I couldn't find it from your profile :/ Sorry, I tried! I hope you've gotten enough answers to make it and don't fail.
hellkiss chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
Where do you hide the next chapters?
I want them!