Reviews for The Arda Campaign
Peyton chapter 29 . 5/4
Enjoyed the chapter and can not wait for the next one.
Schyrsivochter chapter 29 . 4/27
Don't keep telling yourself and your readers that nobody likes your fic; I do. I'm really looking forward to the next update. I'll send you grammar and spelling mistakes later when I've found time to collect them.
Chris chapter 29 . 4/21
This is a GREAT story. Do you think Anakin will destroy Sidious on Middle Earth?
EvenstarWarrior chapter 29 . 4/13
:D YEAY! ANOTHER CHAPTER! This one was really really really good! :D You are doing a fantastic job on and I can't wait to see how it ends! But then, I don't want it too end cause I love it so much! :D

Anyways, I think it's really interesting how you included that battles up by the Lonely Mountain and Dale, I've never seen that done before. And including Pelargir, if I'm even spelling that right. i like how you included other parts of the story that aren't normally mentioned. And your characterization of the Separatists and Republic is fantastic as well. :D I can't wait for the next update! But take your time. :)
Malin K chapter 29 . 4/2
Hi, I just read your story, and I just want to thank you for writing it. It might not seem like much, but this is one of the better storys I have read, one of the best star wars crossovers as well.

Thank you for taking your time writing this.
Celgress chapter 29 . 4/1
Don't let negativity get you down, I for one have enjoyed your story from the very beginning.
marthakun95 chapter 29 . 4/1
I enjoy your story and I think it's absolutely perfect and entertaining, if haters don't like then they should just stop whining like babies and write their own stories themselves. Keep up the good work :)
Jouaint chapter 29 . 3/31
Great chapter.
Excellent story, please continue to update.
Sealiman Dawntracker chapter 29 . 3/31
Great!
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 29 . 3/31
Well I do hope at least you bother to read and reply to my comments my old friend. I loved it, war of Arda on a new level. Land, sea and air, oh and space too. A couple minor mistakes, but then again who doesn't? After all the Quiet/Quite and vile/vial crap I've had to read is poorer writing in comparison to yours :).

Keep up the good work Exar, I always want more from you :)
Your old friend
SE
feral creature chapter 29 . 3/31
Well if someone doesn't like your story and is still reading even after 29 chapters then they are, in a cultured sense invested in finding something that they like, but in a more simple sense "they are in the line between being hard headed enough to not surrender and too stupid to know otherwise" still I thank you for the chapter and wish you good luck with real life shit. Have a nice day
pedrorocamora102 chapter 29 . 3/31
excellent chapter, I loved the action scenes. Please continue updating.
MasterXMaster chapter 29 . 3/31
The full horror of technological warfare unleashed on the unsuspecting people of Arda, awesome combat scenes. Thanks for the new chapter!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 29 . 3/31