Reviews for The Arda Campaign
shurtugalkevin chapter 33 . 7/28
cant wait for the next one hope anikin keeps his new enlightened body for master fisto to see
MasterXMaster chapter 33 . 7/25
WOW! I can only say that... wow! What a chapter. What a battle! It was awesome, both in the action and the emotion it brought. Well written indeed. Thank you for the outstanding update.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 33 . 7/24
Well another beautiful chapter Exar, well done :). Nice to see Vica got what was coming to her. I loved the confrontation with Sauron, and I hope to see more of your work in the future. Be well my friend

One minor typo at the end paragraph, "She looked down shakily trough the pain." That's all I noticed or have time for atm, paper is calling me to finish it so I can review it tomorrow. Good luck at your job :), would have reviewed sooner but for my papers (one's done thankfully). Then I gotta face the addictiveness that is Minecraft.
Sealiman Dawntracker chapter 1 . 7/24
The Greatest story ever told...
Sammael29 chapter 33 . 7/24
I like what you've done with this.
What happens next?
All the best,
Sammael29
devin chapter 18 . 7/24
hey, i thought it came out well
Celgress chapter 33 . 7/23
Interesting update and great to see the Dark Lord in action.
Zanondalf1992 chapter 33 . 7/23
Awesome chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Sealiman Dawntracker chapter 33 . 7/23
YES! AWESOME!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 33 . 7/23
HA!
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
mchan0104 chapter 32 . 6/20
I wonder what Anakin will do. It is a hard choice because she will cause more destruction if she is left alive. Great story and keep going. It is so interesting.
Applejacks112 chapter 18 . 5/29
Haldir lives !
Meech Macko chapter 32 . 5/20
It would be common sense for Anakin to kill the sith and there is no such thing as a perfect world or peace.

If Anakin does not kill the corrupt jedi/sith, they'll only become a bigger and stronger headache later on and imprisoning them is a tedious task as they have the possibility of escaping and its foolish to consider that. Also, as the saying goes..."what doesn't kill them makes the stronger" and this applies to the sith Anakin has at his mercy.

It also make the so called Dark side being proven more powerful if the corrupt sith escapes and cause loads of trouble, one kill would save a lot of lives as opposed risking to imprison them which they have more chance to escape and end more lives from their own end.

The only problem is Anakin is...emotional...which is how he became the all powerful Darth Vader and he was powerful at his sith stage.

I wonder which will win, sith or jedi or will Anakin do the foolish thing and spare the corrupt jedi/sith forcing for imprisonment and if she escapes and cause misery, its all Anakins fault and would highlight him being weaker being in the light side.

-Meech
shurtugalkevin chapter 32 . 5/18
I have really enjoyed your story so far and hope you continue with it keep it up
lanesully15 chapter 2 . 5/9
This is incredible. Easily one of the best stories I have ever read on this site, and that is a prestigious claim. Thank you.