Reviews for The Arda Campaign
leodragnozz chapter 34 . 8h
hey man ive really liked the story so far hopefully you finnish it it seems really close to being done
Person chapter 1 . 3/6
Sounds awesome. I never thought the crossover would work, but I have to admit that I was wrong. Keep up the good work mate. (;
Diclonious57 chapter 8 . 2/26
Ugh I know I sound like a broken record but I would have loved Ashoka in this
Diclonious57 chapter 2 . 2/26
I would have loved if you put Ashoka in this
Huan of Valinor chapter 34 . 1/29
the last review is mine lol, forgot to add my name lol
Hey, just popping into the comments again to answer a few questions, and hopefully Exar can add to what I will say of he sees fit?

Toad - Galadriel *never* banished Sauron in the source material. in fact, according to Tolkien she would have never been strong enough to challenge Sauron directly, even if she had been in possession of the One Ring. Peter Jackson made up the entire scene of Galadriel banishing Sauron one on one.

The portrayal of Sauron in the movies is actually of a much weaker being than in the books. Exar's portrayal is much closer to the canon, with the exception of Sauron not having a body (the description of Sauron with burned skin given by Tolkien was of his *third age body*). The only power inconsistency is with Sir Jackson's films.

Guester - this is kind of the same thing as with Toad's comment. the burial of the Nazg├╗l is something that the hobbit movies completely invented, as is Elrond and Saruman fighting and defeating them. We don't know how powerful the 9 are when their master is close, but we do know that they are much more powerful when Sauron has his Ring.
Toad chapter 33 . 1/16
In the movies Galadriel drove out Sauron in hobbit.

But here a piece of a Sauron in Vica had to be forced out with combined might of Anakin one with the light force, Obi Wan, White Wizard Gandalf.

minor power inconsistency?
Denz-El chapter 7 . 1/11
Well, given their conversation in the last chapter, I'd say Anakin's reaction to Gandalf's "death" is pretty spot on.

GOD Bless, Keep Up the Good Work, and Keep Moving Forward! :D
Denz-El chapter 6 . 1/11
Good Gracious! Anakin and Gandalf's Conversation in this chapter is just so Wise and Thoughtful and Beautiful and Heartwarming and Inspiring! :D

I LOVE IT! :D

Thanks so much for Writing This! :D

GOD Bless, Keep up the Good Work, and Keep Moving Forward! :D AMEN! :D
Guester chapter 34 . 1/10
Hey I have a quick question. How powerful are you making the Nazgul?

For example if I recall they get stronger if they are closer to Sauron correct?

Also Aragorn fended off 5 or so in the film.

And yet all 9 were defeated by Elrond and Saruman.

The reason why I bring up film because you seem to be following the film more than the books.

Kit Fisto which you implied was superior to Khamul yet seemed to struggle at times. Shouldn't Jedi have superior reflexes to Elrond or Saruman?
guest chapter 34 . 1/4
COme Back!
NTSFroes chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Wait. You didn't watch the show? How.
I mean. This feels so much like an episode from the show I saw it in animation instead of actual people in my head.
Ah, also, if you ever plan on coming back to this story and editing, some of the narration is a bit redundant, I know there is a feel and timing you were aiming for in this, and it worked alright, but I think you overdid it a little on the LOTR part.
But I really really liked this very much and look forward to reading the rest of it.
Huan of Valinor chapter 34 . 12/18/2016
Ah an update. the guards at Mnt. Doom complicates things a little doesn't it? I think a face to face meeting with Sauron and Palpatine would be very interesting indeed, although I can't see how it can happen at this time. looking forward to the next update, maybe Anakin will not fall and become Vader?
Celgress chapter 34 . 12/12/2016
I can't wait to see how things between Gollum, Fordo, Sam and the pair of Magnaguards plays out.

Thanks for a fascinating and enjoyable update.
mchan0104 chapter 34 . 12/11/2016
I love your fanfic. It is very interesting. I can't wait to read more. I love how the relationship between Obi Wan and Anakin is more open and honest and how Both of them learn and grow up in Arda.