Reviews for The Arda Campaign
Shadowmane2001 chapter 18 . 9/23
Since you want Reviews, I thought it was pretty good. Since you are following the movie version of the trilogy I was thinking that you should have focused Far more on Anakin and Obi-wan. with the changes made by them. I have thought and been thinking of my Own LOTR fanfiction and since I have not read the novels I would want to use the movies as a base. And I would focus mostly on introduced character/s there of.
Ryder Williams chapter 1 . 4/9
Very, very good so far. I would like to applaud you on your approach to adding the Star Wars characters to Lord of the Rings. I see this will be a long story, but this is a good thing. Most fanfics are short/unfinished, giving me a glimpse of the story, but only letting me imagine what the rest will be. Amazing job.
Snowball chapter 45 . 3/22
I stayed up all night reading this I hope you're happy because I sure as hell am and please don't listen to those haters they are good for nothing and not worth you're anger (P.S I've read many fanfiction involving crossovers and yours is in my top 10 favorite list)
broken ingot chapter 33 . 2/28
I must say, this chapter was quite striking. I loved the suspense, and think you did a good job. Combining the Lord of the Rings and Star Wars universes is no easy task, but you handled it very well, and it's not jarring.
broken ingot chapter 22 . 2/22
“Oh no, my young friend, it will be me who gives you a good beating, and furthermore, I think it will be me who takes off your other arm… or maybe your legs. Complete the set perhaps?”
Yeah… about that…
DracoTyrannus chapter 45 . 11/29/2018
I know you don't respond to reviews, but please tell me how to Find this L? I don't know what profile he has:(
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 42 . 11/12/2018
From beginning to end, this storyline never fails to impress (I will concede that a few of your sentences run too long, but that’s minor considering the exceptional scope of your plot).
As Obi-Wan, Anakin, Grievous and Vica learn more about the new world they’ve found themselves in, each part of the storyline impresses, drawing out the development of the Confederacy’s forces in Sauron’s army so that Anakin and Obi-Wan can assist without leaving everyone else overwhelmed by the superior weaponry. Anakin’s reaction to the advice he received from Gandalf, Aragorn and Galadriel early on is very well-handled, each of them offering him advice rather than ordering him about like the Jedi Council often did, plausibly encouraging him to open himself up to Obi-Wan without pressing the issue.
Throughout the storyline, Vica also made a particularly chilling new villain, demonstrating a sheer ruthless love of brutality that makes her simultaneously more petty and more dangerous than most of the Sith seen in canon; they might all be evil, but they’re rarely ‘cruel’ to their inferiors without a good reason. It’s hard to determine at times if she’s ‘just’ insane, purely chaotic on the level of the Joker’s contemporary interest in chaos, or some warped combination of all of these combined with a ‘devotion’ to the Sith creed, but in any case it makes her an excellent addition to the cast.
The escalation of the conflict after reinforcements arrive from the Republic and the Confederacy is also handled well, as you plausibly introduce various reasons why the Confederacy would maintain some level of support to Sauron’s forces even if they order the withdrawal of the more significant leaders such as Grievous. Anakin’s direct conflict with Sauron was particularly well-written, analysing the Dark Lord as a threat for reasons that go beyond his raw power and forcing Anakin to evaluate who he truly is, as the confrontation and associated visions of what he could be help him assess what truly matters to him beyond what Palpatine wants to convince him he ‘needs’.
The twists with the final battle outside Mordor were particularly well-handled, giving the Republic forces an important role that doesn’t undermine what the people of Gondor and Rohan brought to the confrontation, to say nothing of the final clash on Mount Doom as Anakin is reunited with Frodo and Sam at such an important moment. The final clash with Vica further reinforces her danger as her already-fragile sanity is basically shattered, leaving Anakin to battle with a raving psychopath who nearly pushes HIM over the edge before that final dramatic moment.
In terms of the future, while I slightly regret that you have no immediate plans for a sequel, I can understand the reasons why not. While I would like to see a few key scenes from such a storyline in particular- Padme meeting the residents of Middle-Earth, the moment when Palpatine realises that Anakin’s time on Arda has encouraged him to forsake the Dark Side as an option after some of his visions- I can appreciate your point that a sequel would just focus on the Republic and the Confederacy and leave the residents of Middle-Earth as little more than small fish in a very large pond, no matter how much Anakin and Obi-Wan admired them as people and allies.
Still, if you ever get inspired to do at least a short storyline continuing this fascinating crossover, I would definitely read it, I assure you.
the son of jackson chapter 9 . 10/7/2018
it's probably way to late to be asking this, but are the clones going to be entering this?
Draco Tyrannus chapter 25 . 8/25/2018
God I hope this bitch, Vica dies soon!
Celgress chapter 44 . 7/31/2018
looks epic
Jim Carrey chapter 44 . 7/27/2018
"In silence with mouth open."

"...So you're telling me, there is a chance!"
eecobeo chapter 44 . 7/19/2018
not bad at all I can't help but tell if that was a prophecy or the song at the last sentence and for what it's worth I actually hope you get to do a sequel if not then maybe you should consider doing an epilogue B alternate thing basically it's a happy ending sort of The Lord of the Ring series is over and instead of goes back to the Revenge of the Sith and Darth Vader but that's just my idea thank you for reading
Bonhamrules chapter 44 . 7/19/2018
Please make a sequel! This story was really awesome!
marthakun95 chapter 43 . 7/15/2018
It saddens me to hear that due to a bunch of whiny bitc*es you’re no longer going to continue with this saga, I’ve been following this story since 2014 and believe it or not I came upon this story during a very hard and stressful time in my life and this story brought me comfort because it allowed me to escape from all at least for a while. Thank you for writing something so beautiful and so marvelous and even though you’re not going to continue with this saga I truly hope that you won’t stop writing, don’t let a bunch of stupid and whiny haters to ruin your passion, you’re talented and you should be proud of yourself and your work. Anyway, take care and May The Force Be With You ;)
blazeduck58 chapter 43 . 6/16/2018
I dont know who say that your fic is bad,but to me your fic is gold