Reviews for Coming Home
floodmaster16 chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Well, a brief chapter, but it did get my attention, along with the description.

Sorry about your nan, I've lost both of my grandads so I kind of know what you are going through. It takes time, but eventually one learns to carry on.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
who cares about updating in this situation?
go to them
your family is indefinitely more important that silly updates.
they need you, and you should be there for them.
make sure that you have all your loved ones nearby, you'll need them

hope its painless.
while I still have my grandmother, (93 and going) I have lost relatives close to me.
focus the most on your entire family, maybe one at a time, they are going through a terrible time as well.
you should all try to be there for each other, it might help.

sorry about your Nan
hope you feel better eventually
Lupis Album chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
Take as long as you need, it doesn't matter much, you just take your time
zero4life chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
take as long as you need to. i know how you are feeling. be strong.
Sondardo chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
Oh... even though I'm not really following this story yet, though I do think it might interest me when the story is more fleshed out...

You have my sincerest sympathies. It's always difficult to lose a loved one, that pain is excruciating... I know it was when I lost my mother years ago, it was so painful. But... as horrible as it sounds, you... get used to the fact that the one you loved is... gone, time is the only thing that can heal such scars...

That's so sweet of you to be there for your mother, in her time of need, I salute you!... Comfort her, be comforted by her, and cherish the time you have with her...
Wonderful15 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
If you like my idea then here's a chapter.

Chapter 1.
"Adoption Day"

It was a beautiful morning in Transylvania and all the children in the orphanage were waking up and hurried down the stairs.

"Come on guys let's eat!" A boy said.

The children went into the kitchen where Miss Hannah is waiting and cooking some food

"Good morning." Miss Hannah said with a smile.

"Good morning Miss Hannah." The children said union

"Your food is ready." Miss Hannah said.

The children cheered and they all sat down and started eating but Melinda wasn't eating at all. After they finished eating Miss Hannah called the adults on the phone because it's Adoption Day! and all the children were so happy to get a new family.

"Oh i can't wait to get adopted." Wendy said.

"Yeah Wendy me too." Melinda said.

Then a man and wife came in and they looked at Melinda. This might be her chance of getting adopted. But they picked out the little boy..

"See you guys!" The boy said to the children.

Melinda frowned and looked down at the floor. Miss Hannah looked at the little girl and tried to cheer her up.

"Don't worry Melinda." Miss Hannah said. "We'll find a family."

Melinda didn't answered and went up the stairs and into her room and sat down on her bed.

Wendy went into Melinda's room and saw her sitting on her bed looking very sad. Wendy went over and sat down next to her friend.

"I'm sorry Melinda." Wendy said.

"That's ok Wendy." Melinda said sadly. "Nobody wants me."

Melinda put her head on the pillow and started to cry. Wendy tried to make her feel better.

"Melinda don't cry." Wendy said. "I know that there is someone out there that would want you."

"Really?" Melinda asked as she looked at her friend. "You think so?"

"I know so." Wendy said.

"Thanks Wendy." Melinda said.

"Your welcome." Wendy smiled.

Melinda hugged her friend and smiled to herself. Maybe Wendy is right. Maybe there is a family out there for her.

"I'm going to bed." Wendy said yawning.

"Ok good night." Melinda said.

Wendy left the room as Melinda put on her PJ's and went to bed. Melinda hoped that Wendy was right.

"I hope Wendy was right." Melinda said to herself.

Melinda sighed and climbed into bed and she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

At the window a tall dark man was standing on a tree branch watching through the window. The man saw the whole thing. He sighed sadly and turn into a bat and flew into the night.

What Melinda did not know was that her life was about to change since that day she didn't get adopted.
Wonderful15 chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Hey guys i got an idea of a new story you should make. The new story will be called "Melinda's Adventures of Hotel Transylvania"

Melinda's Adventures of Hotel Transylvania
A little orphan girl name Melinda wanted a new family. When she ran away from the orphanage she came upon a castle where the monsters live. Then everything turn upside down when Jonathan came upon the hotel and changed everything.
toth.mendius chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Sounds good, give us a chapter and maybe you'll get some good reviews. Good luck!
Ripd chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Courtney Dracula
Monica Dracula
Mina Dracula
Sondardo chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I can see some potential, but this could have been more elaborate. What are they fleeing from? Is this going to be a story about a threat against Mavis and Johnny? Or is it going to be about conjugal problems between them?