Reviews for The Undercover Romance
pandora vanity chapter 18 . 8/25/2014
goodness! what a story... and what a lemon! now, excuse me, i'm gonna go clean my nosebleed.. ;P
UP2L8 chapter 18 . 4/19/2014
I know it's been a while since you finished this story, but I just finished reading it all in one shot, and thought I'd let you know how much I enjoyed it. It's true that Ed-dressed-as-a-girl is a fairly common plot device, but there's a reason for that - it's an interesting device if done well. And you did it very well indeed! It's difficult to stay in character with a gender switch, but you pulled it off beautifully. Ed never came across as overly feminine, Roy never came across too mushily romantic. They were just two people in love, which is how the real world works. The action and drama were nicely done as well. I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thank you very much for sharing this. I hope you will continue to write in this fandom, and look forward to reading anything you care to post.
Vamptisha chapter 18 . 3/24/2014
Great story lol
Silent Dreams chapter 18 . 3/14/2014
I have to say I was surprised at how much I enjoyed reading this. The whole plot of dressing Ed like a woman is rather over used in my opinion so I was planning on reading this with a grain of salt, but it was very good. Well written, good plot, nice twists in it. Definitely a story I will read over and over again :) Keep up the good work.
Nikkie23534 chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
Nicely done!

B reading U!
Dragon the Antihero chapter 17 . 1/10/2014
Holly crap, you scared the crap put of me, for a minute there I thought you killed ED. (Deep breath) Great job cant wait for more XD
Freya the Mistwolf chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
Omg, you have to update soon! Will Roy get to Ed in time? I can't wait to see what happens next!
Freya the Mistwolf chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
Dun dun dun! Oh no, they captured Edward! I hope Roy saves him soon! Please update soon!
Jessica McCulley chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
I hope there's more to the chapter 10 story.
Sami chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
More more more! I LOVE IT!
Pandas01 chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
This was a great story! Got the characters spot on and lemon just right(; lol you got me even more interested in RoyEd!
Fullmetal Kekkaishi chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
The story was really great :D I couldn't stop smiling when reading. It was really funny and cute and the smut was really good.
Fullmetal Kekkaishi chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Great chapter! I love the story already.
NightOwl1515 chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
A happy ending is always nice :)
AnimeWolf56 chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...