Reviews for Undercover: Romance Part 1
FandomNutter chapter 3 . 7/20
...was that a Shrek reference I spotted in there...?
inuyashamunkey chapter 9 . 5/4
GOOD JOB
chancelor22 chapter 8 . 4/6
just curious. but what other site is the story listed on? I really want to read the steamy parts. lol
all muh feeelz i crai nao
Loved it full circle
I went to the next chapter I was so excited that I almost forgot to review.
thelastunicorn chapter 18 . 11/12/2015
i love this story. it is really good and very funny. i can't wait for the next chapters to come out soon.
dead-fictional-camel chapter 18 . 8/25/2015
Ahh this is beautiful! Amazingly written. (I especially loved the minor Winry conflict) the whole thing was seamless. Thanks for writing this!
pandora vanity chapter 18 . 8/25/2014
goodness! what a story... and what a lemon! now, excuse me, i'm gonna go clean my nosebleed.. ;P
UP2L8 chapter 18 . 4/19/2014
I know it's been a while since you finished this story, but I just finished reading it all in one shot, and thought I'd let you know how much I enjoyed it. It's true that Ed-dressed-as-a-girl is a fairly common plot device, but there's a reason for that - it's an interesting device if done well. And you did it very well indeed! It's difficult to stay in character with a gender switch, but you pulled it off beautifully. Ed never came across as overly feminine, Roy never came across too mushily romantic. They were just two people in love, which is how the real world works. The action and drama were nicely done as well. I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thank you very much for sharing this. I hope you will continue to write in this fandom, and look forward to reading anything you care to post.
Vamptisha chapter 18 . 3/24/2014
Great story lol
Silent Dreams chapter 18 . 3/14/2014
I have to say I was surprised at how much I enjoyed reading this. The whole plot of dressing Ed like a woman is rather over used in my opinion so I was planning on reading this with a grain of salt, but it was very good. Well written, good plot, nice twists in it. Definitely a story I will read over and over again :) Keep up the good work.
Nikkie23534 chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
Nicely done!

B reading U!
Dragon the Antihero chapter 17 . 1/10/2014
Holly crap, you scared the crap put of me, for a minute there I thought you killed ED. (Deep breath) Great job cant wait for more XD
Freya the Mistwolf chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
Omg, you have to update soon! Will Roy get to Ed in time? I can't wait to see what happens next!