Reviews for Silver Heart, Silver Wings, My Captain She Has All Of These Things
Athena'sDragon chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
I hope you'll write more of this story some day! I'd like to get to know Alette's character better, and the kind of uneasy dynamic between her and Jones would be worth exploring. All in all, I enjoyed reading this and look forward to potential future chapters.
Harmenator chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
Finally a strike of luck for Alette - or is it? I am anxious to learn what will happen next.
Harmenator chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
Oh, poor Alette. Matthias was introduced a bit late in the story for the reader to accept that he cares so much about her, but it can work.
Harmenator chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
I like the way you write. Grinning like a demon, I have not heard that comparison before. Green and silver are good but not often used dragon colours, and I can tell how they relate to the ice and forests of Norway. I had just already pictured Linnhe as gold, like he was mentioned in the first chapter.
Harmenator chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Dense storyline. A poet not interested in poetry strikes me as slightly implausible.
Harmenator chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
More interesting developments. A complicated storyline and many characters already for just the second chapter.
Harmenator chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Interesting start. You can see that Alette's character is not perfect from the start, but still feel sympathy for her. You do have to read the first chapter a few times though, to figure out what names are people, dragon, and dragon breed names. I would have made the chapter a little longer to have more space between the names, to avoid confusion.
LauncesMechinist chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Interesting...it reminds me of something but I can't put my finger on it. Oh, well, great story nonetheless.
Paul chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
I love this story. It's a little hard to follow sometimes, but it has everything I like in a story- a little teen angst, a little side drama, and lots of dragon drama. Thanks for lengthening your chapters, I appreciate that and look foward to reading about the egg.
Nanashy chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Your story is interesting, can't wait for the next chapter :)
Pitje2 chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
You updated again! :)

Poor alette, I do hope there will be some positiv developments in store for her in the future.

Your writing is getting really great!
The only Problem is, that now I can't wait till the next update :P

Keep it up!
paul chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Write more damnit! And longer chapters. I love the concept so far but I'm kinda greedy for more... please... I really do like it alot.
Pitje2 chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Yeah the first review!

Personally I always like stories with OCs (and Dragons) :)
your telling/writing techniques are good and you're keeping it nice and structured (people underestimate spelling and interpunction at times :P).
But you could try to give some more info regarding the surroundings:
- How does the covert look like?
- What kind of weight/hight/colour do the dragons have?
- Are there any other cadets and people?
As right now, the story seems a tad 'empty/hollow', as we as readers don't have the foggiest what is going on outside the direct thoughts of Alette Caspersen, and what she sees.
On the other hand you are doing the right thing not to include too much of how Jones mind works.

Keep writing!
Lot's of luck
and best wishes

p.s. my little critics aren't to bring you down, but to help you become the best you can :)