Reviews for Think Faster
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2016
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING YOU GREAT AWESOME PIECE OF SHIT YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS?! I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN THREE YEARS I EXPECTED MORE FROM YOU, YOU AWESOME AUTHOR, YOU! COME ON, YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT. I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE, SO PLEASE, CONTINUE. THIS. STORY.
Juicy turnip chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
Why ain't it been updated in 3 yrs W0T
ZanyDaMany chapter 7 . 7/29/2016
I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU KILL RIN OR MAKOTO... ITS BAD ENOUGH THAT YOU KILLED NAGISA AND REI-SENPAI! JUST PLEASE LET RIN AND MAKOTO LIVE! IM LITERALLY GONNA HAVE A HEARY ATTACK IF YOU DONT! ALSO UPDATE SOON
PersonifiedParanoia chapter 7 . 7/7/2016
I can't wait for the next update! Good luck on it, though I'm sure you won't need it!
Meli79 chapter 7 . 5/30/2016
I Love you so much
Guest chapter 7 . 5/2/2016
Where the hell is the ending :( I love this story too much and I need to know what happens! Please?
momo chapter 7 . 4/16/2016
please continue it!
love this one
it's is very serious insane fiction for me but I LOVE it
Death chapter 6 . 3/2/2016
IF YOU DON'T UPDATE I'LL KILL YOU!

dude...I really love this story!
OneHellOfAGhoul chapter 7 . 11/5/2015
Its bern almost 3 years...and there hasn't been any updates on this...plx...plx finishz dis senpai ;-;
Dthfb2rchs33 chapter 7 . 10/14/2015
its been two years, but are you gonna update? It's a pretty good story!
Bunny Chan chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
WOAH O_O THIS WAS THE BEST FANFICTION I'VE EVER READ... HONESTLY THOUGH... IT WAS BEAUTIFUL... PERFECT... I CANNOT.. EVEN... OH MY GAWDDDDDD... THE FEEEEEEELS.. NO.. NO.. I LOVE YOU OH MY GAWDDD... I JUST.. I CANNOT... I CANNOT EVEN.. I CAN'T... EVENNNNNNN *O*
MakoHaruTrash chapter 7 . 3/31/2015
0.0 oh god
Please say you're going to finish this?
Sea Queen chapter 7 . 3/30/2015
This story is awesome! :D I don't know why, but I just love yandere-Haruka. Also, RinMakoto is starting to grow on me (I only discovered Free! a few weeks ago)
I hope you return to this story and finish off these last two chapters!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Please, please, please update! MY HEART CANNOT TAKE THAT CLIFF HANGER ENDING!
faith-chan11 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I love your writing style so much! Please, please, PLEASE continue this! MY HEART CANNOT TAKE THE SUSPENSE!