Reviews for Think Faster
PersonifiedParanoia chapter 7 . 7/7
I can't wait for the next update! Good luck on it, though I'm sure you won't need it!
Meli79 chapter 7 . 5/30
I Love you so much
Where the hell is the ending :( I love this story too much and I need to know what happens! Please?
momo chapter 7 . 4/16
please continue it!
love this one
it's is very serious insane fiction for me but I LOVE it
Death chapter 6 . 3/2
IF YOU DON'T UPDATE I'LL KILL YOU!

dude...I really love this story!
OneHellOfAGhoul chapter 7 . 11/5/2015
Its bern almost 3 years...and there hasn't been any updates on this...plx...plx finishz dis senpai ;-;
Dthfb2rchs33 chapter 7 . 10/14/2015
its been two years, but are you gonna update? It's a pretty good story!
Bunny Chan chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
WOAH O_O THIS WAS THE BEST FANFICTION I'VE EVER READ... HONESTLY THOUGH... IT WAS BEAUTIFUL... PERFECT... I CANNOT.. EVEN... OH MY GAWDDDDDD... THE FEEEEEEELS.. NO.. NO.. I LOVE YOU OH MY GAWDDD... I JUST.. I CANNOT... I CANNOT EVEN.. I CAN'T... EVENNNNNNN *O*
MakoHaruTrash chapter 7 . 3/31/2015
0.0 oh god
Please say you're going to finish this?
Sea Queen chapter 7 . 3/30/2015
This story is awesome! :D I don't know why, but I just love yandere-Haruka. Also, RinMakoto is starting to grow on me (I only discovered Free! a few weeks ago)
I hope you return to this story and finish off these last two chapters!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Please, please, please update! MY HEART CANNOT TAKE THAT CLIFF HANGER ENDING!
faith-chan11 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I love your writing style so much! Please, please, PLEASE continue this! MY HEART CANNOT TAKE THE SUSPENSE!
toshiro 46 chapter 7 . 1/19/2015
well,this is something that will never happen actually...However, I hope you can update the story quickly...In my opinion,Haru care for Makoto hapiness...
Guest chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
Please update! This is a really good story and i cried about ten times because of... Well, everything. Its really good and i really want to see the next chapter.
superjunior101315 chapter 6 . 12/24/2014