Reviews for Think Faster
SadDove chapter 7 . 8/4/2017
PLEASE, continue. Or I'll have no choice but to consider this as the ending (which has no struggles after, for some reason, in my head).
Its never to late to update. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2016
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING YOU GREAT AWESOME PIECE OF SHIT YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS?! I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN THREE YEARS I EXPECTED MORE FROM YOU, YOU AWESOME AUTHOR, YOU! COME ON, YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT. I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE, SO PLEASE, CONTINUE. THIS. STORY.
Juicy turnip chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
Why ain't it been updated in 3 yrs W0T
ZanyDaMany chapter 7 . 7/29/2016
I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU KILL RIN OR MAKOTO... ITS BAD ENOUGH THAT YOU KILLED NAGISA AND REI-SENPAI! JUST PLEASE LET RIN AND MAKOTO LIVE! IM LITERALLY GONNA HAVE A HEARY ATTACK IF YOU DONT! ALSO UPDATE SOON
PersonifiedParanoia chapter 7 . 7/7/2016
I can't wait for the next update! Good luck on it, though I'm sure you won't need it!
Meli79 chapter 7 . 5/30/2016
I Love you so much
Guest chapter 7 . 5/2/2016
Where the hell is the ending :( I love this story too much and I need to know what happens! Please?
momo chapter 7 . 4/16/2016
please continue it!
love this one
it's is very serious insane fiction for me but I LOVE it
Death chapter 6 . 3/2/2016
IF YOU DON'T UPDATE I'LL KILL YOU!

dude...I really love this story!
OneHellOfAGhoul chapter 7 . 11/5/2015
Its bern almost 3 years...and there hasn't been any updates on this...plx...plx finishz dis senpai ;-;
Dthfb2rchs33 chapter 7 . 10/14/2015
its been two years, but are you gonna update? It's a pretty good story!
Bunny Chan chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
WOAH O_O THIS WAS THE BEST FANFICTION I'VE EVER READ... HONESTLY THOUGH... IT WAS BEAUTIFUL... PERFECT... I CANNOT.. EVEN... OH MY GAWDDDDDD... THE FEEEEEEELS.. NO.. NO.. I LOVE YOU OH MY GAWDDD... I JUST.. I CANNOT... I CANNOT EVEN.. I CAN'T... EVENNNNNNN *O*
MakoHaruTrash chapter 7 . 3/31/2015
0.0 oh god
Please say you're going to finish this?
Sea Queen - JoKessho chapter 7 . 3/30/2015
This story is awesome! :D I don't know why, but I just love yandere-Haruka. Also, RinMakoto is starting to grow on me (I only discovered Free! a few weeks ago)
I hope you return to this story and finish off these last two chapters!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Please, please, please update! MY HEART CANNOT TAKE THAT CLIFF HANGER ENDING!