Reviews for Home Run
archy12 chapter 4 . 4/15
Oh my, that was really entertaining. So Renee wasn't even pregnant? Good job, Tanya!
archy12 chapter 3 . 4/15
Renee is getting married as well? Timing!
archy12 chapter 2 . 4/15
Hey Edward, stop already with the morning sickness! At this rate you will die of pain while bella gives birth. :D
The flight attendant was really cool.
archy12 chapter 1 . 4/15
Poor Edward. Bella is an expert at embarrassing him, even when she doesn't mean to!
petmom1213 chapter 20 . 3/19
Very very funny. I'm so sad it's over. Thank you for writing more after the original. Any time you want to write more I'll be waiting.

LAB1 chapter 20 . 9/6/2015
I'm going to miss these guys! I needed more snark and sarcasm in my life!
anitabonita2413 chapter 20 . 5/2/2015
OMG I enjoyed this story! It had me LMAO! The ending was just perfect. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
Banshee713 chapter 20 . 3/18/2015
Thank you, I just laughed myself into an asthma attack. I'm just glad I was home sick and not in public. Seriously though, I love this Bella. I would totally read an original fiction featuring her and her snarkiness. Let me know if it happens.
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 20 . 2/23/2015
Oh no... It cannot be the end! Please act on this idea of outtakes because I'm sure I'll suffer from withdrawal right after I finish this review!
You just cannot stop writing about these people... Their absolute craziness is a comfort, it makes me realize that I'm not the only one to be completely nutty... There's you too :D
And I want to see Gwen grow up as an evil little genius... And I want Queen Bella to pop up more and more babies so as to balance stupidity and awesomeness in their glorious town of Forks!
I'll go read your other stories in the meantime! Thanks for everything. Toodles, Cecile
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 11/18/2014
I really loved this whole trilogy and gotta say, I am a little sad that it's over. I know that it can't go on forever . . . but, I don't want it to be over either. Thank you so VERY much for these two. They were truly a treat to read. Your imagination is a wonderful place to visit.
ladylibre chapter 20 . 10/3/2014
Take a bow, my friend. This was EPIC. xo
SKerboCullen chapter 20 . 8/16/2014
We should all listen to Annie Oakley! She is AWESOME!
SKerboCullen chapter 19 . 8/16/2014
Pink eye is an evil curse that all mothers flee from. I am proof!
SKerboCullen chapter 12 . 8/16/2014
It should be illegal & a hefty penalty to steal BOB from a pregnant woman!
SKerboCullen chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
Yea, my hubby did that with number 2! It was AWESOME!
1,055 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »