Reviews for Home Run
yungsunofagun chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
I was not ready for this to end, this is like Dobby dying, it's wrong on all levels of wrong.
alc1002 chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
Good chapter
Judyblue95 chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
Thank you for giving us this totally unique story. All yours are that. Hang in with life, dear girl, and don't go away...
Duvi chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
Buahaha! Perfect ending. I would totally read more!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
I'll miss this cast of misfits that never fail to leave me laughing. You have a gift for creating characters that make me wish I could climb into the story and hang out with these people. Great job!

p.s. Due to your author's note I am now on the hunt for Samoas. Darn cookies!
AnakinSmom chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
I'm going to miss these crazies! Waiting patiently for any and all outtakes!
nello25 chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
this was a great story, i laughed through it. One of My favourite Bella and Edward, thank you for sharing them with us, i will miss them so much.
debslmac chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
loved this :)
dinogrrl1 chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
Definitely going to miss these two and the bunch! It's been fun!
Wheels2 chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
Perfect. Loved it.
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
Aww I'm sad to see this end, I love this trilogy. Always made me smile and laugh. I missed Annie Oakley and glad she made an appearance at the end lol Btw, I would buy whatever OF you wrote. I meant it when I said I love your worlds. Gimme more :) Thanks for sharing your stories and I'm sending good thoughts to you xoxo
bearygirl chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
Really enjoyed reading this story, thanks for sharing.
bahnannah chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
i'm crying that this is the end. best crack-fic ever. honstly i don't even picture twilight when I read this. it's an entity of its own. you're awesome.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
Loved Annie Oakley having the last word!

I will miss these crazy kids right long with you. This has been so much fun to read. Don't ever lose your snarky humor. It is special to me. Thanks for making me smile and laugh. It is a rare talent to be able to accomplish this kind of humor and make it work. And, you do make it work.

Thanks!