Reviews for Home Run
lovedwardalways chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
He is just to darn cute for words.
BelleBiter chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
That is one of the sweetest chapters you've written, and a necessary balance.

It was an absolute pleasure to read. I do love your characters. Thank you.
NY13 chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
yeah marriage, yeah pregnancy, yeah childbirth...but honestly they got nothing on parenting a teenager...gird your loins for that one baby
dazzleglo chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Lol she has to pee
Taylor9901 chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
That was the sweetest chapter. I gave me a toothache. I love it.
HockeyChick10 chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
So sweet.
tff000 chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Just Sus chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
I love their alone times! They are the cutest!

xoxoSus
Holidai chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
This chapter was so delightful! I loved how sweet it was, you are so good at writing funny too! Funny and sweet at the same time takes talent. Thanks for the update. :)
bronzed topaz chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Even though the summary was in note form, his vows sounded like they were awesome. He's so sweet and she's so …if I were I meaner person, I'd say that she didn't deserve his awesomeness, but I'm not so….oblivious. They balance each other out perfectly.

We are going to get to meet the baby right?
twilightnaley19 chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
What a wedding.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
I love this story. However it was the worst vows in history. I'm sorry. I know it supposed show the real Bella. However it was bad. She was promising forever, and all she said was that Edward was better than her parrot... I wasn't expecting anything heartbreaking or even romantic. We are talking about Bella here. Still at least she could show some respect for Edward. And she didin't.
sujari6 chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
Unusual wedding but it suits them. Love that fake Elvis is going to the wedding reception.
jule2 chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
She really have a way with words. Cant wait for more
Duvi chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Lol. Edward Cullen-Swan! I once had a kid ask me, "Miss Torres when is there going to be a Mr. Torres?" Buahahaha! Kids are funny and so are you! Writers block sucks. See you soon...I hope. Lol.
1,034 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »