Reviews for The Flaw in the Plan
KkChibiChop chapter 1 . 6/26
This was fantastic! I love the frantic pace to it. If I just found out the first person I thought ever loved me was plotting my death all along, I'd be quite frantic as well. The whole pace to this story fit that feeling.
Arcangelos chapter 1 . 5/13
Bloody hell, that was beautiful.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 5/8
this is seriously creepy...
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 2/20
Damn. This is the good stuff.
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 2/4
This is...oh merlin...This is awesome!
It ignited a deep passion inside of me. It kept me captivated, and interested. I feel so overwhelmed. In a good way though...It was like a roller coaster of emotions:Anger, slight depression, possessiveness, passion, love, and lust. All of my favorite emotions wrapped up into one amazing oneshot!
You have my complete respect, and I look forward to reading your other works.

It was a pleasure to read this.
Firediva0
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Loved it!
LunarisDraconis chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
That was amazing.
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Ohhh this was a lovely story. I love a good Tom and Harry story. Thank you!
Breezers2000 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
That's it. This perfection in your stories is insane. I'm just. So. Done. And now excuse me while I read more of your stories when I should be sleeping.
readingaccount chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Love it!
BreathingStar chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Aw... how sweet!
It's awesome, though. Voldemort isn't incapable of love, he can love himself! :D Or some version of himself at least.
Of course the slash is happening much too fast (my opionion) but the idea is sooooo great. I don't know, I suppose it's just the old 'Voldemort finds out that Harry's a horcrux' one but it was just so - beautiful! - to see Voldemort in love. It always is. :) And your end is simply cute.
LadyOfBirds chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
OTP OTP OTP OTP
PAMY-WRITTEN HPXTM/VOLDY FANFICS ARE NEW OTP
Rayniekinnz chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I always find it slightly awkward and sweet how Voldemort was about the sex xD He's like 'what men do to women and sometimes other men' and I'm just like...'it's called fucking.'
:D Read this a couple times and finally reviewing! Loved the story, loved your writing!
littlepanther chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
perfect. Your story just made my day :)
jhimenie.towers chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I can't remember how many times I read this. I just love it! :-)