Reviews for The Flaw in the Plan
Ohhhhhhhhhhboyyy chapter 1 . 4/25
Jesus Christ it was both satisfying yet fucking gros the hell its Voldemort
Lavonya chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Oh... Wow... I LOVE THIS!
NatNicole chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
LOVE the first half of this, loathe the romance!
paz chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Incredible
iceblueshadows chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
i don't suppose there is a possibility of a order/death eater reaction sequel?
paz chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Wonderful
Baxter87 chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
This fic brought a little happy to my day. Thanks for sharing!
Ms.Spirit chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Oh please merlin, please update make a sequal anything this was apsolutly posotivly amazing and I really wish there was more!
Astonisheddingle chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Goooooood shiiiiiit
SR09 chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
I never thought I'd see the day when someone managed to pass of Voldermort, in all his noseless, snake like, white skinned, pallid faced, glory...as 'good-looking' or 'loveable'. Alas, I didn't see the day-but I do see the result. Thy art a miracle worker, thy art.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Thanks for sharing.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
So good! *breathes a sigh of contentment* Very nicely written. Thanks for sharing!
Pyrane chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Thanks ;D

***Pyrane***
mersykun chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Tommy found love~
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
"There had been moments this past year when Harry had doubted that the late headmaster had a plan at all. But tonight Harry finally saw that the headmaster had indeed had a brilliant and ruthless plan all along: Harry was meant to die."
Actually, it is both. Dumbledore had planned from the beginning for Harry to die, that's the reason why he was sent to the Dursleys. But Dumbledore had no plan to find and destroy the other Horcruxes, or what plan he had was so bizarre, that Harry succeeded only through incredible luck. Maybe finally Dumbledore became senile.