Reviews for The Flaw in the Plan
paz chapter 1 . 7/7
Wonderful
Baxter87 chapter 1 . 5/28
This fic brought a little happy to my day. Thanks for sharing!
Little.Ms.Lonely chapter 1 . 5/18
Oh please merlin, please update make a sequal anything this was apsolutly posotivly amazing and I really wish there was more!
HarukaAika chapter 1 . 4/17
Goooooood shiiiiiit
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 3/24
I never thought I'd see the day when someone managed to pass of Voldermort, in all his noseless, snake like, white skinned, pallid faced, glory...as 'good-looking' or 'loveable'. Alas, I didn't see the day-but I do see the result. Thy art a miracle worker, thy art.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 2/21
Thanks for sharing.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 2/6
So good! *breathes a sigh of contentment* Very nicely written. Thanks for sharing!
Pyrane chapter 1 . 1/3
Thanks ;D

***Pyrane***
mersykun chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Tommy found love~
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
"There had been moments this past year when Harry had doubted that the late headmaster had a plan at all. But tonight Harry finally saw that the headmaster had indeed had a brilliant and ruthless plan all along: Harry was meant to die."
Actually, it is both. Dumbledore had planned from the beginning for Harry to die, that's the reason why he was sent to the Dursleys. But Dumbledore had no plan to find and destroy the other Horcruxes, or what plan he had was so bizarre, that Harry succeeded only through incredible luck. Maybe finally Dumbledore became senile.
D10g3n3s chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Very Sweet. I'd love to find out what happens next! Is Harry presumed dead? Does he ever see his friends again?
Jd-dox chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Wow. I can totally imagine a MOD moment in this story.
kirsty21 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
cool
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
AH! This was so GOOOOOD! Leaves me wishing for more, to know what they do now to finish taking the world over. Do they have to fight their way, or do they Slytherin their way into the government and take it over slowly? Can they have kids in this universe, or will they adopt? What about Rodolphus Lestrange? Is he happy to see his crazy arrange wife gone, or does he grieve and try to take it out on Harry (Since he would have too much loyalty to Voldemort to outright attack his Lord, I should think)? What about Lucius? Does he get his wand back, does Harry get to use the Elder wand he earned by disarming Draco? So many questions I'd like the answer to, and if those questions might get your muse going, all the better! XD
KkChibiChop chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
This was fantastic! I love the frantic pace to it. If I just found out the first person I thought ever loved me was plotting my death all along, I'd be quite frantic as well. The whole pace to this story fit that feeling.