Reviews for For the Love of Food!
inactive since 5-21-17 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Is it Daisy? This was alto of fun to read. I enjoyed how the character is so straight forward.
Scorpius02 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Love the first person point of view of this. It's really funny to see what the main character is thinking rather than write or describe what he's thinking. It gives an interesting insight of the character's personality as well.
TheSadMachine chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Brilliant story. Yes I really liked this!
Kurami Rocket chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Awww, I felt so bad for the guy. And his reasons for joining, so understandable..
Don't have any criticism, this story was really good and well written! :)
MikaStoryInc chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
You did a great job editing your fic and successfully keeping the best parts, like the main character's reason for joining Team Rocket. One part that always has me laughing is the part where the main character meets that Rocket Grunt and how their conversation ends with the grunt punching him. Other parts like the battle scene between the main character and the 11 year old trainer. At the end of the battle, he matures and changes for the better. I like how he decided to get a proper job - even if it's being a janitor - instead of staying with team rocket.
Pokeminecafter chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Hmm, if I were to be buddy-buddy with the gluttonous grunt, I would call him Dia. However, as I am one who enjoys properness, I believe he is Diamond from the Pokémon Adventures manga.

Regarding the actual fic, I enjoyed it very much. So thanks for that.

–Pokeminecafter