Reviews for Shadow of a Doubt
Oopsies chapter 49 . 3h
Okay so I totally feel terrible for not reading this (as well as the prequel) and earlier than now, but I totally just read them both today and HOLY WOW THAT WAS AMAZING. It's been a crazy long time since I've had fics give me the chills and spazz out like this. This is totally amazing and I can't wait for the next update 3
The Beckster chapter 49 . 4h
Oh god. I just binged this whole fic in like 3 days. I don't know what to do with myself now that i have to wait.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
faedemonn chapter 49 . 5h
haiju u cant play me like this im dyin here
Eolian1 chapter 49 . 3/28
Auuuugh suspense. I'm glad Tucker got help so soon from Maddie to rescue Valerie. It puts my mind at ease on that front since I don’t want to read much more sciency-torture. I'll be on the edge of my seat for the whole time it takes for the next chapter to 'ripen'. Goodness knows I was almost trembling in excitement while reading this chapter. I don’t know how you manage to make a scene so intense, especially considering there wasn’t all that much action physically speaking. And I’m curious- I couldn’t tell if just Danny had got shot or if Nikki got hit too, so I reread that part a few times. Then an idea occurred to me; the way it was worded about how she felt, could it be that Danny overshadowed her for some reason and she was feeling his pain? He was shielding her and I don’t think a handgun can shoot through one person and hit someone else (unless it’s plot-necessary) so my brain was turning over other possibilities. I don't know why the overshadowing idea occurred to me since it doesn't quite fit, but I just had to throw that thought out there.
I can’t imagine how being hurt this bad will affect Danny's struggling ghost core. I almost anticipate paramedics arriving and Danny's heart deciding to take a little ghost-style break and scaring the docs when he goes back to being alive medically speaking. Poor kid won’t have a lick of secrecy left once the hospital staff get a hold of him. He'll be lucky if they don’t mis-treat his weird vitals and make things worse.
And I agree about the previous cliffhanger being a better one to sit on longer, I appreciate that. Thanks for the chapter!
Sandra Blu chapter 49 . 3/27
I found Phantom of Truth and Shadow of a Doubt via art on Tumblr. And I must say that I'm absolutely addicted! Very excited to see where you're taking this, and what happens next. You've completely got me on the edge of my seat!
DragonofYang chapter 49 . 3/27
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Okay now that that's out of my system, I found this fanfic through a cool fanart on tumblr and promptly spent the past 24 hours reading it from start to this chapter and OH MY GOD NICKI PLEASE BE OKAY. This is AMAZINGLY written and ugh I've been on one hell of a rollercoaster, I'm in LOVE with this fic! Danny Phantom's been one of my favorite cartoons since I was a kid and finding this long of a fic is awesome and I love it and I'm so excited for the next chapter! Also happy early birthday!
ImpossibleJedi4 chapter 49 . 3/26
AHHHHHHH that's just cruel, man...
LostPrincessHolly chapter 49 . 3/24
HOLY- I just binge read your story and I'm just so in love with it like? Its so good. Its really dark, but really good. I'm always at the edge of my seat in suspense. Can't wait for your next update!
Hispanicin chapter 49 . 3/21
O fuck!
nycorrall chapter 49 . 3/20
These cliffhangers are driving me crazy!
But I love it! I can't wait to read the rest!
GustOpherson chapter 49 . 3/20
I just binge read this and Phantom of Truth, and I gotta say, you're one heck of a good writer! The characters are written so well and I'm always intrigued and on the edge of my seat with each character's personal arc. You even managed to bring background characters of the show, like Tucker and Sam's parents, to life in a spectacular way. I can tell a lot of love goes into this piece of art with each chapter I read, and I cannot wait to read more as it updates! Thank you so much for this beautifully written fan content, I greatly appreciate that you've worked so hard to write this and put it out for people to read for free. Simply amazing! Keep up the good work, Haiju!
Phantom J. Ryder chapter 49 . 3/20
Is it bad that the first part makes me excited? A nerd-and-adult team up! And I find Valerie's suit to be one of the most underrated items in the show. She basically becomes part ghost! And no one addresses it! So thank you for that.

Danny and Nicki, however... I think she just died?!
Specter14 chapter 49 . 3/20
Noooooooooooooo!
This chapter takes the cake for Murphy's law. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong... :(
Awesome chapter! :D I can't wait for the next!
KaimelarTheDreamer chapter 49 . 3/20
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You and your cliffies!
YogurtBear chapter 49 . 3/20
AHHHH! I just... no. Just I jhrrdttucresf! Alright, I need to chill. No but this chapterrrr. I'm drinking coffee again god damn it! I dunno man, this story is killing me! Also, I don't believe I said this before, but I love your profile picture. Happy early birthday! Mine was yesterday XD. But anyways, I guess that's all, see ya later alligator! -Yogurt_Bear
2,832 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »