Reviews for Shadow of a Doubt
Kay Hau chapter 65 . 3/15
Beautiful. Well done.
WrathofAjax chapter 12 . 1/1
i know this story is done, but i had to say, the dinner argument really reminded me that Jack is enormous. Even factoring cartoon exaggeration, he has to be at least 300 pounds. and probably a muscular 300 at that, given the huge equipment i remember him carrying around. so yeah i really wanna see some dudes try to fuck with him, thinking he's just a fat nerd and just get utterly handled by him
LockedDescent chapter 20 . 12/30/2019
Hey i'm wearing a Killer Klowns From Outer Space t-shit. Fuck yeah!
ReidFan24-7 chapter 65 . 12/15/2019
This was absouley the best fanfic I have ever read. With every chapter, your talent as a skilled thoughtful author shined through and I was hooked by every twist and turn. FABULOUS job! To anyone reading these reviews, THIS IS A MUST READ! Thank you for completing this fanfic as well. The story line, the OC characters, the drama, Maddie and Danny's relationship...UGH it was amazing! Absolutely amazing, 10/10! :)
nonsense-kouyou chapter 65 . 12/15/2019
It's nice to return to this story after a long time and read it all over again. It's absolutely captivating. I find myself having the same emotions and deep thoughts, the same sense of anticipation, the same urge to keep reading past 3 am on a Sunday, as if I'm reading it all for the first time. I'm so glad I found it all that time ago. Your work is wonderful.
Kantrix Gabriel chapter 65 . 10/22/2019
Six years is enough for a story? Oh, my friend, the best things take time...

This story consumed my life yesterday, from the time I started reading until about midnight. (That's the first time I've seen midnight in a very, very long time.) I just couldn't put it down. Your character work was spot on and you have done some really amazing things with plot. That feeling that everything has changed, that was amazing. You never took the easy way out, never gave Danny any easy closure, and I loved it. His abrasive, older-teen attitude and Matt Murdock-esque need to get the shit beaten out of him were truly awesome to read and a characterization that I haven't seen before.

I especially love your take on Jack, a character that I feel like usually gets the short straw in terms of characterization. His and Maddie's relationship felt so real and fleshed out in a way I've never read before. Honestly, all of the characters fleshed out so much I could go on forever. Even your OCs were lovely.

And the blood sugar drops? A. My Dad was diabetic and we dealt with a lot of lows. They were rarely as sudden as Danny's but absolutely as dramatic. Our go-to was OJ and I have absolutely had to talk him through drinking the whole glass before.

What else... your references. Loving the Power Rangers reference and there were a bunch of other ones that I'm forgetting at this moment. Every one was a lovely little easter egg and I wish I'd had the patience to log into my computer and point them out directly. I just couldn't stop hitting next.

Your writing has also matured SO MUCH since the beginning. There were the odd typos here and there, sure, but it felt like you were finally getting comfortable with the writing as things progressed. It was awesome to see so much change over even just six years of time. It's inspiring, honestly. Thank you for this piece and I wish you the best of luck in things going forward.
Kantrix Gabriel chapter 8 . 10/21/2019
I think the river has less denial than Maddie Fenton, holy freaking geeze.
Kantrix Gabriel chapter 7 . 10/21/2019
That top A/N though - perfection. And taking words right out of my keyboard.
Kantrix Gabriel chapter 6 . 10/21/2019
Your characterization of Tuck, Sam, and Jazz is spot. on. Truly deft character work here-I love it.
Kantrix Gabriel chapter 5 . 10/21/2019
Oh Jazz... I feel you. This is me cheer leading for you pushing this issue.

And god, Danny. I get that doing something productive helps, I've been there, but man.
Kantrix Gabriel chapter 4 . 10/21/2019
Oh man. I am HERE for Vlad getting sucked into this. Ironically, he may be one of the few people who can help Danny? And, like, also share the fun burden of dealing with the knowledge of what happened.

ALL THE ANGST
Kantrix Gabriel chapter 3 . 10/21/2019
Was that... a Fairly Oddparents Cameo?
Kantrix Gabriel chapter 2 . 10/21/2019
How much research have you done on PTSD? Because Danny's reactions feel so, so real. Well done, honestly. And Maddie's slow, nervous denial as well. Beautiful.
Kantrix Gabriel chapter 1 . 10/21/2019
YES. THIS IS EVERYTHING I WANTED AND MORE.
Redfoxshadow chapter 65 . 10/6/2019
I recently start rewatching Danny Phantom, and of course I had to start reading fanfiction. This story has kept me up until 3 am, some nights, and I don't regret it. Absolutely fantastic story, your writing was so smooth and it felt like I was actually watching the show with how well you wrote the characters and their dialog. I haven't found that in to many storys. Great work!
4,157 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »