Reviews for Shadow of a Doubt
I just don’t like sams parents hhhh
CONTENTENTAIL DRIFT
Wait Patrick
Wait who’s Alfred Wagner
WHERE DO I KNOW THE NAME WAGNER FROM
Alfred Wagner where do I know that name from hrnnnghg
Wow. That was amazing. I couldn't stop reading for a second, it was beautiful
FlowerFoxWings chapter 65 . 6/28
This. This fanfic was exactly what I was looking for after the events of “Phantom of Truth.” In contrast to the single, unreliable narrator of Maddie in PoT, here you used the perspective of practically every character, which you portrayed masterfully, in that you didn’t need to indicate whose POV it was every time. I loved seeing each character’s slow discovery and reaction to what happened to Danny. It hurt to see Danny try to hide his mental, emotional, and physical problems. It also hurt to see Maddie feel constantly guilty for her actions, yet at the same time I felt slightly conflicted just knowing the sadistic experiments she conducted on her own son. Honestly, at least the first 20 chapters in this made me want to cry, but somehow I avoided tears altogether.

The OCs were absolutely perfect; none were Mary Sue-ish. Shannon wanted to maintain Danny’s trust, despite her strong desire to get him the best care. Similar with Dr. Wagner, although he was pretty close to making a mistake there at the end. I guess just something about Danny invoked others to try to maintain his little trust instead of reporting him. Good thing, too, because I’m certain that early on he would’ve fled asap. He was close to leaving at times, but who would want to leave behind a dog, a warm bed, and some new friends?

Despite practically remembering nothing about Danny Phantom, I was able to follow along your story very well. I connected to the characters and went along the emotional rollercoaster ride. Thank you!
BYoshi1993 chapter 65 . 6/24
This story felt like a marathon that reached a beautiful! I can’t get over how much you made me FEEL during this entire story and it’s prequel! God, I could really truly feel and understand Danny’s horror after getting his hand cut off by his MOM of all people. The recovery afterwards was sooooooo very satisfying. Him stumbling trying to fix himself and having to being to trust again; Tucker being amazing; Sam being amazing; Valerie being amazing. Everything was amazing and I’ll be happy to read anything you publish as a public author! Good luck!
bloodblossomtea chapter 1 . 6/19
I was inspired by your recent fan art contest to reread! I’m already feeling the nostalgia for the first time I read it. You’re still my favorite DP author! Well, I got the tissues here; here goes nothing! Next Chapter!
Galeiam chapter 8 . 6/12
I like this story, I really do.

But this whole plot point of his hands seems to be forcing away the big flashing light that is his enhanced healing.
Wilona Riva chapter 65 . 6/6
What an amazing sweet ending!
Giraffacorn chapter 65 . 6/2
Wow.

I hope you know that you are an a amazing writer. This was an amazing story/universe, and it has the best accident of my entire week. I clicked on PoT because the description looked good, and I thought it said 6,000 words, not 66,000 words, and so I was a solid six chapters in and completely committed when I realized. I read both stories in the past 72 hours, and I am now in that post-series mood where I just sit on the couch and stare at the wall thinking about this, and then I go and reread the last chapter, and then think some more. I went through the Q&A on tumblr, found the fan art, and wow.

This has actually been very inspiring. I always seem to get lost on my fics in the first couple hundred words, and here you have a well written, well planned story with great plot, great characters, great development, and great morals. Six years seems like so long to be working on this, and it's been a little odd and pretty cute to read your AN's and follow along with the past couple of years of your life, and your dedication to this is just outstanding.

I know you said no sequels, but if you're ever going to, I can guarantee, I will read them.
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 56 . 5/29
Seriously u are incredible holy wow this book. Ur writing. Ur imagery ur everything that u do and write is amazing. Wow wow wow. I don’t want this to end pleaseeeeeee don’t make this end.
Pleaseeeeeeeee will there be a third to the series ? Or more. Or anything ?
Wow this book is amazing wow wow wow

Wow. I want to read more I don’t want to stop but I don’t want it to end. I’m crying just thinking that it’s nearly the end. I don’t know what I’ll do with myself when I end this series. Omg it’s amazing.
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 17 . 5/23
You are an amazing talented author. Wow this book series is amazing. You really make us feel for the characters and for Danny and everyone. WOW.
I’m thoroughly enjoying this. Desperately craving it and wanting to read it 24/7 sad when I have to put it down.

Is there gonna be a third book ? Pleaseeeeeee. And if sooo. When is it gonna start being published ? And written ? Wow you are amazing. So so much talent. Wow.
quishaweasley chapter 65 . 5/4
i was waiting for danny to tell shannon about that shade he saw in her house, especially since she visited the fentons in this chapter. thats the one thing i feel like wasnt a part of the closure but it wasnt a big part of the story anyways. assuming that the shade was todd, danny probably would have told her at some point tho so
547 AM chapter 65 . 4/25
I definitely just fucked my gpa reading this since it's almost finals week but my guy, my dude, my bro, which I mean in the most gender neutral of ways. I am wrecked, destroyed. This had so many plots and subplots and characters and you handled all of them incredibly deftly. I read the whole thing in one day, believe it or not (because even though it's almost 6 AM I didn't actually start reading it till like 10 AM, so less than 24 hours). This isn't normally my speed- "hey let me queue up some random, fun, shipless danny phantom fic" I think to myself, and then a few tabs in, after some random oneshots, suddenly danny's own mother is torturing him for a government salary- but gee whiz did you make it my speed. Masterfully done, and also hugely fucking impressive looking at the timespan this covered. 6 years, wow. And you stuck with it, and I'm so incredibly glad you did
4,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »