Reviews for Shadow of a Doubt
Weirdnes chapter 35 . 7/22
I hope you will feel beter soon! Don't feel guilty, you deserve some rest! ;D
GentleRage chapter 35 . 7/21
This story is spectacularly written. You can bounce between perspectives easily and clearly, create excellent tension and still keep things from going too angsty. That being said, I have to say that I hope the resolution is near. I'd like to see Danny opening up to Shannon because I think that she would play a huge role in Danny's mental and emotional recovery. This is not flame or a "hurry up" review, just to be clear. It's just my thoughts on what I'd like to see. Regardless of where is goes, thank you for the excellent read.
GeekyZelda chapter 35 . 7/20
Good luck on your Hiatus Haiju! I love the excerpts & can't wait for you to come back. I'm glad you're choosing to take your time with this project. You and this crazy novel of yours deserve it :)
until next time, GeekyZelda
nycorrall chapter 35 . 7/11
I can't express just how much I'm going to miss reading this story, but I am willing to wait.
With the amount of reviews you have, I'm sure you know just how many of us readers are addicted to your stories.
Any who, as always, your writing is incredibly intense and amazingly artistic.
I absolutely love it, and I can't wait to read more!
Gar Polky chapter 35 . 7/10
What you have looks great. I hope you get to feeling better. Burnout is the worst. Not sure how is feels for you, but I can relate to feeling numb, empty, nonexistent, and shuffling all the blame to one thing and then ignoring the one thing because it's come to the point that doing the thing would cause more anxiety than ignoring it. I go hard at Animal Crossing and easy mode Minecraft when burntout, anything that has nice music and takes no brains was more restful and revitalizing than actual sleep.

Remember to take your multi vitamins and what not. Sunlight is important. Get better.
Specter14 chapter 35 . 7/7
Wow... What a way to end until September! xDDD It's fine that you're taking a break! Writing something this huge and well thought out and honestly AMAZING... It must be so stressful and difficult, especially when you know people are waiting on you, both readers and family and friends... Thank you so much for writing this much and promising to return! I hate it when awesome stories never finish, and worse yet, end on a cliffhanger with no chance of being updated again! Thanks for not doing that! xDDD I'll be here in mid-September! No rush! Thanks for writing and see you (really read you, lol) in a few months! :D :D
-S14 3
ShadowPillow chapter 35 . 7/6
Good for you. Don't feel guilty! Be free from the world of fanfiction! Don't update if you don't want to! Write how much you want, when you want!

(I'm a terrible author.)

Haha, seriously though, it's a good thing that you're taking a break with this and not pressuring yourself to update. Sometimes, writing should just be about writing, not satisfying the wants of anonymous strangers.

Though – thank you for writing what you have, and for persisting for so long. You're a great writer, and it's been very enjoyable to read everything that you've written.

I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavours.
Haley chapter 35 . 7/6
Well now I have a reason to look forward to September! I'm excited to see what you'll come up with; this story is completely amazing. Thank you for putting so much of your valuable time and effort into this fanfic. Enjoy your summer!
Randompersonality chapter 35 . 7/6
Take all the time you need. We will wait. Love your story and love your characters.
theMagicBehindtheMask chapter 35 . 7/5
You do you, mon ami. Don't stress yourself about this fic, especially if your guilty feelings affect you the same way mine do (heart pounding in the middle of the night, anxiety attacks, the whole kit and kaboodle). We'll all survive and reread it until we have it memorized in anticipation for this September.

You're doing good work. Take some time for you :)
Darke13 chapter 35 . 7/5
Thanks for the notification.
You take all the time you need to get this story to your liking! I look forward to your return in September!
Astroblaze chapter 35 . 7/5
I completely understand what you're saying about your need for a hiatus. I myself need several months to fully write just one chapter the way I want it, while your life is most likely busier than mine but you just kept cranking out those chapters at least once a month! I really admire your ability to do that. And by all means, take as long of a break as you need! We can wait.
Mysterious Hat 21 chapter 35 . 7/5
By all means take your time, this is certainly a story worth waiting for. More so if the end you find and feel to be true is what we see rather than a rushed incomplete idea that you hate.

Take a deep breath, everything is as is should be. :)
Rest well dear writer! Your stories are certainly worth it :)
Arbuscular chapter 35 . 7/5
Hey, thanks for updating us.

Take your time and take care of yourself. We understand that you're human.

I'm looking forward to September and more of your amazing writing. Best of Luck.
2,152 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »