Reviews for If You're Reading This
Thisisfunwhattooksolong chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I can't believe I haven't reviewed any of your stories yet. Bad me (smacks self in head with ruler).

Firstly, a new(ish) Cody fic from you, yay. You write him in a way that I can't describe. 'Clear as a lake' perhaps. It's not entirely how I pictured him, but you write it so well that I long since stopped caring about that. Also, you're the only one I know who writes Cody's grandfather as anything other than comedic stupidity, which is refreshing to say the least.

Following on from the point of how you write Cody in a specific way, you also write his feelings really well. Most times people attempt to address issues such as sadness and loss in fanfiction, it comes off as cliché and/or unrealistic, not so here however.

One thing I would say though, is that I'm not sure She Misses Him really needed a sequel, the slightly sad but still hopeful ending worked quite well for it.
I don't know the song If You're Reading This so I can't comment on that.

Overall this was a good story. Not your best (I award that to The Herald Angel Hida, with All Ye Faithful in second) but that's setting the bar rather high. This is a solid work in its own right, and as I did not expect to see another Cody fic from you ever again, a very pleasant surprise.
Circeus chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I liked the story, but to be entirely honest, I didn't like that it was a poem. I can't really quite explain it, but it just doesn't feel appropriate for it to be written as a poem. It's not a bad poem, but... it just doesn't do it for me.
UruExplorer DTC chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Very nicely written. :)

It's good to see something like this for Cody.