Reviews for Honestly Harry - Greengrass Days and Paradise Nights
"Some of the tales were humorous (a witch trying to get her vacuum cleaner to fly her instead of a broom)". Urd got that one to work.
harry chapter 9 . 3/21
hey, maybe
Fluer, might know something about the bracers or some of the other people from the other schools. Just an idea,
GinnyMyLove chapter 29 . 3/16
as many times as I have read "harry meets the queen" I don't think I have every been this impressed...it might just be because the series is so long that I am emotionally involved.

but I now feel like meeting the queen would be a bigger deal to me than I used to. The sense of "presence" even in the story is a little overpowering..

I will note now, since I did not a couple chapters ago, that you have been using OWL in place of Outstanding for their grades. OWLS are the fifth year tests, as I'm certain you know, and once can get an Outstanding on their OWL...but not an OWL in third year DADA.
old guy chapter 30 . 2/2
kewl
old guy chapter 29 . 2/2
Peck? McClintock? Hardee? Walker? Man, you're good
old guy chapter 27 . 2/2
kewl. glad Lucius got his. Or did he?
old guy chapter 25 . 2/2
leave it to Luna. She's always been one of my favorites
old guy chapter 24 . 2/2
can't trust ole moldypants to go out the easy way
old guy chapter 10 . 2/1
more awesome magic the dark lord doesn't know or have? It's not nice to fool Mother Nature
old guy chapter 3 . 1/31
leave it up to Percy. wonder if his amusement park ride will put some sense into his tiny mind. No one should trust a newspaper for the truth. or in the muggle world, a TV or radio
old guy chapter 2 . 1/31
nice touch with the pictures. That might help Daph out a lot. She'll probably want to move the one in the bed room though. I wondered if there were any wards left. Kef probably placed minimals. Sorry to hear of the elves and wondered about that.
omh666 chapter 30 . 10/8/2014
Very nice. Thanks for this last chapter, covering stuff that seemed to remain off screen.
omh666 chapter 22 . 10/7/2014
So... you gave Ginny a replica of Harry's quidditch shirt in this chapter, but weren't she and Hermione wearing that exact shirt a number of chapters back? The one where Harry and they were in the extention he built on their main home.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/8/2014
Since when is Ostend in France ? Did Belgium relinquish it when I wasn't looking ? ;)
Guest chapter 30 . 7/1/2014
Update with next year for the gang please