Reviews for Beautiful Lies
jhines20 chapter 12 . 11/6
are you going to update or have someone take over this story and perfect harmony because like these stories are bomb
marabatzion chapter 12 . 10/28
Please continue this story! It is one of my absolute favorites. High quality fanfic writings are few and far between, but this is one of them. If you choose not to, that's fine, but I think it would be worth it.
Have a good day!
Mara Bat Zion
Emzi1996 chapter 12 . 10/17
Please continue this story. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Mamie1999 chapter 12 . 8/12
I love the story it was awesome you should start updating again
rmiser1994 chapter 12 . 7/12
i have just found this story and i really have enjoyed reading it! i hope when your ready, you will continue on with this story! .
LunarMidnight chapter 12 . 5/23
I hope you get well soon, I really do enjoy reading Beautiful Lies so please continue with it as soonas you are able, as it is truly a work of fictional art.
Please please please continue!
tamashiyuki chapter 12 . 5/2
Be continued? Please?
Very gooooooood!
SamRae59 chapter 12 . 3/13
I cant wait until you start writing stories again. I just read this one and I can't wait til the Next chapter! :)
o.o AnimeXLuver v.v chapter 12 . 3/2
Please please please continue this story. I don't think it needs to be revamped at all and is perfect the way it is. When I was the after more I almost threw my phone against the wall in anguish that it was over. I /need/ to know what is going to happen with Hermione and the Knights. I love the Knightly brothers, my favorite characters after Harry.
imsulocked chapter 12 . 2/19
this is one of my favourite fan fictions from you and the community in its self so please just continue it!
I really hope you post another chapter soon if you are going to continue it.
animelover132 chapter 1 . 2/13
And James a descendent of Hufflepuff.
animelover132 chapter 1 . 2/13
You should have made Lily a descendent of Ravenclaw
Rayne Goldenhart chapter 12 . 2/2
Okay. I love this story but I must request/demand another story. I need a doc of Harry with the Knightly boys. Please? I need this so bad!
Angel Rose Potter chapter 12 . 1/11
I really like this story!