Reviews for Beautiful Lies (Hiatus)
Pearl17 chapter 12 . 1/20
Pleaz update i love this story
inuyasha6483 chapter 12 . 11/11/2017
Can you continue beautiful lies I think it's a very good fanfiction and I would not want to not be able to finish it I'm just getting to the other fanfiction and I wonder if you can continue those two
ej-83 chapter 12 . 8/24/2017
Can not wait to read on more of this fic.. Keep up the good work..
Crazy-Fangirl1010 chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
please continue
taviam71 chapter 12 . 6/21/2017
Oh please oh please continue this story. It's a very fascinating read seeing Harry so cunning. So far this is one of the best harry is a slytherin stories I have read
luin cartle chapter 12 . 4/24/2017
i just love the story pleas update soon can't wait too read more
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 4 . 4/12/2017
I love the story and the the concept and everything, but I think it's a tad to fast paced. I'm not trying too be mean or anything,, I just thought you'd like to know.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 11 . 3/16/2017
Jajajaj pobrecito harry jajajaj oigan que no puede haber sido tan malo jajaja
zimirken50 chapter 12 . 2/20/2017
I would love it if you continued, I do enjoy and hope to see more or you amazing idea's.
kenia barrientos chapter 12 . 2/17/2017
Por favor sigue publicando más capítulos la historia me gusta un montón
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 12 . 2/3/2017
So sorry to hear about the 'parting of the ways', especially between cousins, but, hopefully, it's just about 'artistic differences' and not a 'familial' rift; family is family, after all.
I don't know which parts of this story are yours and which are your cousins, so I don't feel qualified to offer any advice about the 'differences' in styles. I'm not so much into the erotic or sexual sides of the HPFF fandom (I'm 55 years old, if I really want to read an NC-17 rated ff, I can go over to AFFN or AO3), so those parts of this story don't interest me, but the *relationships* and how Harry handles his varying levels of friendship, adoration, devotion, respectful loyalty, attraction, and budding romantic feelings (HE'S ELEVEN! No matter how 'mature' he may BEHAVE, he's ELEVEN; he's neither hormonally [physical, emotional, and intellect are ALL effected by hormones!] nor otherwise mature enough for a 'relationship'! The only people who believe otherwise are pedophiles!) are of great interest to me. AND seeing how his schemes and plans play out for the good of the Wizarding world.
I hope that your health issues are resolved, by now and that you'll feel up to coming back to share more of your talents with us!
Thank you for letting us know what was up with this story and others.
Take care and best of luck!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 10 . 2/3/2017
Whew! Much better! But for TMR to be the 'best that he can be', he still needs to gather up and restore most of his 'marbles'; I still believe the creation of his first horcrux began his descent into madness and the restoration of the diary, the Cup, the Locket, and the Ring, at least, could only aid his sanity and his powers! I firmly believe in the fanon idea that the creation of a horcrux SPLITS the soul, in half, so each one would take HALF of the remaining soul. That can't be good!
So glad to see Harry and Tom forming an alliance; now I can believe that the Headbastard's downfall will work out.
Thanks!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 8 . 2/3/2017
I understand that this was written almost 4 years ago, but it's new to me, so even if you've completely lost interest in this fic, I still feel the urge to express my feelings about it. Btw, I did go an check you out on AO3 and it concerns me that neither you nor your cousin(s) have updated anything over there either, since 2015; I hope that y'all are well and still writing, at least somewhere.
Anyhoo, back to this story: I'm beginning to feel slightly concerned about how (overly?) confident that Harry and others apparently are, regards their certainty of Dumblefuck's imminent downfall. To wit: 'There's many a slip twixt cup and lip', as the saying goes and Harry and Co. haven't accounted for all the variables in their campaign. 1) None of them realize that Voldy is hitchhiker on Quirrel; 2) None of them know Voldy's current state of mental balance/imbalance; and 3) Voldy wasn't stable when he was vanquished, back in 1981. Of course, in canon, this was caused and exacerbated by the creation of each Horcrux; I mean how can someone, who is a screaming, nut job, have the charisma to gather Elite-level followers (with the obvious exception of Donald Trump)?
So, I'm not as sanguine regards the 'imminent disposal' of Fumbledick as Harry & Co. are. And...Harry's being a little 'creepy' here; that's all I'm saying...
Thanks for sharing!
MelJ
IMHO, Lockhart was a 'Mary Sue'!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
Awesome opening chapter! I saw the notice that this is on 'Official Hiatus', and that's fine, but I'm going to comment anyway because I figure, if you know that your story is still getting 'new' readers, that it'll encourage your muse to come back!
I really like the reversal of canon, which I'm all for, btw; I despised the books because I saw that the story and the characters could have been so much MORE had it and they been in the hands of a real writer! I see a lot of REAL writers (like YOU!), slaving away for free, and giving their all to entertain us, the great, un-washed HPFF readers...
Thank you for sharing!
I must read on, now!
MelJ
IMHO, Lockhart was a 'Mary Sue'!
princesskousagi1 chapter 12 . 1/31/2017