Reviews for Money
jori chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
i loved it ,it was funny
MorphManiac chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Pros:

I think it was really good. I especially liked how the when girls came out of nowhere, people actually questioned it. I always thought it was weird.

Cons:

The "But you can keep them for the birds and bees" line was a little inappropriate since the birds and the bees are a common illustration that parents use to explain sexual intercourse (gasp! i said it!) to young children. i think you could have used other animals. Also, the verses weren't very long. Just two lines and then the chorus.

Scale of 1-10, I give you a 9. Good job!
lil-dream-dragon chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
LMBO! _
Blue Eyes White-Robed Dragon chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
well then, MUHAHAHAH I'LL NEVER TELL (what an odd name) I loved the fic.
CallieMikey chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
Yay for the Awesome Mystic Piper! *dances to the music*
hi chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
hi! o dear im relating everything to yu-gi-oh i was watching this movie and then i thought so cute just like yugi! hehehee welllll your song fic is very goood. .~ so funny
Crystal Starr chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! The guitarist was Val and the drummer was Melonie from Josie and the PussyCats. Really good fic!
Silver Dragon chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Silver:*laughing so hard she's out of air and making mouselike squeeking sounds*

Golden: Haha! If you could look at her! She's actually crying she likes it so much!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Not bad, Mai does sound shallow but I think she has her secret reasons for dueling. any way love the fic! Tea sucks! Mai rules! Great fic! Keep writing!