Reviews for Second Chance
chosen1destahnee chapter 1 . 4/29
Oh my gosh I'm crying. This was beautiful.
kirallie chapter 1 . 2/28
So did they beat him? I thought for a moment you were really going to kill Luke!
Chosen1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
There are no words to describe how beautiful that was.
Zany the Nerd chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This...this fic right here...one of the BEST I have ever read! Bravo!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Nice story, the 'dream' thing threw me! But I am glad this ended as it did. I would love to see a sequel.
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Absolutely brilliant short story! I love it to pieces! Thanks for writing and posting!
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Hell Yeah! Father and Son all the way!
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Ohhh...you SO have to keep this going. I think they need to play it cool and still pretend 'Vader' is still dutifully bringing his son before his master. They can then catch him off guard and hopefully end the 'aggressive negotiations' quickly before Palpatine knows what hit him.

I would love to see the reaction of all Luke's friends (& family) when he brings 'Vader' back with him declaring that 'Vader' has defected.

Again, loved it and live in hope that you will acquire inspiration to add onto this story.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Very very good oneshot. I loved it but then I've always loved your stories. They're amazingly well written. I actually teared up during the whole vision/hallucination/dream part. Good chapter.
Jambee chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This brought tears to my eyes. Well done.
Owlkin chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Awwww. Now you need a sequel!
Disa St-Rrou's chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
As always you deeply convey the thoughts and emotions of the characters masterfully. I must say I am curious at how this story would have went after their reunion. :)
KungFu Jedi chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
HEELLLLLLLLLOOOOOO!

(Couldja here me that time? ;)

First of all, can I just say, How have you been across the Big Blue? Life treating you well in these troubled times? Gettin' by? Just smiling and waving at the insanity? Stay tucked up in a warm corner with a pen and hot chocolate after a hard day's work? :) (No! I'm not prying! really! But I do wonder and think about you every now and then. :)

And secondly, AGH. BRAVA MADAME! (actually, upon seeing the consecutive number addition on your profile, my first reaction was more along these lines: "ASDFGHJKL;'P{WE#*)W#SKEUWIN DQW&LJKASDL!"
And the second was more: "I am quite ready to see this lovely author do justice to such characters who are deserving of her exposition!"

Thou has done it again. You haven't lost any edge at all, my friend. ;) You simply find new ways to express what must be comprehended by these beloved characters, (and by the rest of us, sadly).

I am consistently amazed by the simplicity and elegance you breathe into these two characters. You know them so well, so intimately, that it is impossible for them to come to anything but the Truth.

Light and Life and Love and the truth of these have never been hinted at like this on a fanfiction and certainly less places elsewhere. The Truth is so scarce these days.

I am always lifted up and inspired not so much by the characters or plot, but by the simply, yet universal truths to which we all must live, seldom see, and will all be held accountable for one day according to whether we have succeeded in showing faith and love... or not.

And of course, who DOESN'T want to see a happy ending?
For if you practice these things, the ending always WILL be happy, even if you have to die to get there. :)
Palpatine's minutes are indeed numbered. Ehehe. (No chance you'd post a sequel? Not that your awesome oneshots need it... You write such complete oneshots like NOBODY'S BUSINESS. You are my Oneshot idol. Hehe.

Oh boy... *yawn* Really, there's so much I could say that there's nothing left to be said that I haven't said already (And if that doesn't make sense- my profuse apologies. It's been a long day. Long year, actually. :P) I'm Just in my happy Place right now. :D
I kinda bounce on and off fanfiction these days and if I do, I frequent a different area- mainly Thor/Avengers, but I always keep an eye on your profile. :D Yours are the only Star Wars stories I can handle, ehehehe. On that note- you have NO idea HOW BADLY I want you to write a Thor/Loki (or even Odin/Loki/Thor) in the style that you write your beloved Anakin and Luke! Of course, I know authors gravitate toward certain characters, and that an element of need in that character has to resonate within the author or it really doesn't work, and that's TOTALLY okay! (To each his own, right?)
Thor and Loki are kind of a thing on fanfiction and there are some good ones out there, but I often try to picture what their story would look like through your lens, and I strive to do it justice on paper! They are to me what Anakin and Luke are to you (and me as well!). :) Oh well. Doesn't keep from wishing. :D (seriously though- I speak as a fellow writer-you should take a good look at Loki sometime. He is so darn fun to take apart. He and Anakin have a LOT in common. So much need. So many ways to bury it. So blind to the simple solution.
Ahem, anyways, I digress. AGAIN. Sorry. ARGH. MUST. NOT. Speak. Of. Loki.

CONGRATULATIONS On a new story! (I think I've said this before; It's like birthing a child! Really!)

You take care, mi amiga!

Kungfu Jedi
(hannah :)
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
A little overly sappy, but otherwise good.
DragonsFlame117 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Not gonna lie, I cried. This was wonderful.