Reviews for Supreme King Jaden
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This story must be done because of the epilogue. The epilogue means 'the end of the story'. You seem like a nice author. Please mark this story as 'complete' so I don't have to do this and remind you everyday. If you don't know how to do it, here's what you do.

3. Scroll down to "Manage Stories".
4. Look for your story "Supreme King Jaden".
5. Scroll down until you see "Status". Switch it to "Complete" instead of "In-Progress" so readers won't get confused by if this story is still going or not.
Guest chapter 44 . 7/23/2014
Maybe you should Jaden have the Sacred Beasts if he duels Yugi.
If they clash with the Egyptian Gods, a flashback of Atem and Haou dueling might show.
Jason chapter 44 . 7/23/2014
Loved this story. Just marathoned this entire series over a 2 week period. I really admire you, and your writing ability. This story has three amazing things going for it. Regular updates, courageous writing, and beautiful characters that you care about.
Siggimondo chapter 44 . 7/23/2014
I'm not sure how the outcome of that duel managed to surprise me...
Legionary Prime chapter 44 . 7/23/2014
Great duel. This was one of the best duels of the series. You came a long way. I think was around near the beginning when you started when I first reviewed. I will check out Domino Eight.

I am almost done planning out season 1 for my story. I just need to figure out the decks.
knightofstories141912 chapter 44 . 7/23/2014
Great chapter you kept the elements of your story and infused them into this duel and made it even better but retaining some of the original story as well. I really enjoyed the duel and the ending even the fun facts were shockingly entertaining for most of your greatest pieces were not thought out but a fling of fate which is quite interesting. Great chapter and I look forward to the next chapter of this story and Domino eight.
Aqua Burst 7 chapter 44 . 7/23/2014
The duel in this was cool.

I found the fun facts at the end interesting too. I am glad you kept Jason around since he is an interesting character.
EndlessNight025 chapter 44 . 7/23/2014
Awesome chapter! The only thing, though... I hope that the whole "let's blame Haou for everything" trend doesn't get too far out of hand, 'cause Jaden has to own up to his own mistakes at some point, right? I mean, in the anime, the reason why he messed up in the first half of the Graduation Duel was because he was too preoccupied with trying to be 'perfect' like Kaiser and forgot to be himself, and the reason he snapped in season three was because he realized that being good and playing the hero doesn't always get the job done. Or something like that...

Anyway, I still really love this so far and I can't wait until season two. Until then though, I guess I'll just go read 'The Domino Eight'.

Later!
Cloud4012 chapter 44 . 7/23/2014
That was AWESOME! I can't wait to see everyone back a duel academy for Season 2
Guest chapter 42 . 7/23/2014
This story must be done because of the epilogue. Epilogue means 'the end of the story'. You seem like a nice author. Please mark this story as 'complete' so I don't have to do this and remind you everyday. If you don't know how to do it, here's what you do.

3. Scroll down to "Manage Stories".
4. Look for your story "Supreme King Jaden".
deathbykitsune chapter 44 . 7/23/2014
Great end to the season, and a great end to the 4000 LP duels. I will make sure to read the domino eight when i get the chance.
abzero001 chapter 44 . 7/23/2014
This story is great! No it's beyond great! It puts every other story to shame with how well you got the plot and the characters! I can't wait to see what season 2 holds and how the domino eight plays out! Keep up the good work!
fabio10csc chapter 44 . 7/23/2014
Good one another good chapter I cant wait for the next season keep it up man
cleopatrayuki87 chapter 44 . 7/23/2014

3. Scroll down to "Manage Stories".
4. Look for your story "Rewind".
GuestWithIdeas chapter 44 . 7/23/2014
This is defentely one of the best yugioh GX stories ever, and the reasons are numurous. The development of characters is one of the biggest, I mean your one of the first people I've seen that actually turned Chazz into a better person instead of leaving him alone after he comes back to the Academy. Now I know it'll be a while before you get to season 2 but I'm curious about what you're going to do with Aster? I mean in canon he had a interesting relationship with Jaden. I wonder if he'll have a great amount of respect towards the Yuki brothers considering their history. Anyway great work man.
1,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »