Reviews for Another PV
Nofaction chapter 9 . 8/20
Wonderful story!
ilanit.harary chapter 9 . 8/17
so good! love it! it's so them
LoveToBake chapter 9 . 7/27
This was so cute...I was rolling around squealing sooooo much!
ManawaSasa chapter 9 . 3/12
OMG! I'm melting here. I need ice to cool down my imagination.
Isabel Chandani chapter 9 . 12/25/2017
lovely story. thank you so much for writing it. I stayed up all night reading this. it was well written and enjoyable.
rumly111 chapter 9 . 7/9/2017
2/3 of the story was alright, but the rest was mostly revelations, too many of them IMO.
brennakai chapter 9 . 7/7/2017
Oh I LOVED this story!
Undertheskys chapter 9 . 2/16/2017
Im so glad I found this story. It was so cute and fluffy, the last 2 chapters were the fluffiest. I loved the story, I will definitely read it again.
Undertheskys chapter 9 . 2/16/2017
Im so glad to have found this story, its so cute and the last 2 chapters were the fluffiest. I loved it and definitely will read again
Undertheskys chapter 8 . 2/16/2017
OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! I literally screamed when i read this chapter, ITS TOO ADORABLE AND I LOVE IT!
AntarcticLight chapter 9 . 10/21/2016
Wow!... I can't even begin to describe how lucky I was to stumble onto this story! You wonderfully captured all the characters of this universe, I almost feel like this is a manga is fanfic form. Great job! I could clearly see the character developments, loved the music video scenario the best, and loooooved that the president was never told they were childhood friends! This was great on many levels! Thank you!
sarim chapter 9 . 7/23/2016
When the hell did they get married? Gosh ... What a great fic i have read! Thank you for ur hard work
Rie Noosirnym chapter 9 . 5/22/2016
This is sooooo good! It makes me really happy. Im hoping that SB will ends too. its been dragging for so long.
flakeshake07 chapter 9 . 2/8/2016
nawww! this is a lovely story! well paced and thought out! and i loved all the reveals!:) thanks for sharing!
Owlmoose77 chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
I'm surprised I haven't read this before! I've just started to write reviews so pardon my withholding comments until now. I love this and I feel you've captured the essence of all the characters so well. The flow of the character interaction is perfect and the behaviour and script is predictable while not boring. I love the dialogue and circumstances you have the characters in! I was right there and could imagine it all live or in manga form!