Reviews for A Lecture on Love
Alittlemorecreative chapter 1 . 1/10
This is beautifully written :)
blackheads chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
its all true, i feel that way about aphrodite, so kudos to you for this story
Ilessthan3KH chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
that was awesome :D
CreativeIdealist chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I think Artemis is right, and so are you. Good job writing this!
blueice2449 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Artemis makes a good point. Aphrodite meddles endlessly, in which serious aggravation occurs.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Really good! Yeah, kinda sad, too. I like, though. Oh, and tomorrow is "complain about everything Rick shouldn't have done to our PJO friends day"! Be sure to remember and write angsty, complaining, crack fics. (I'm serious!) But your story was great. I like the Artemis knows love thing. Maybe you could do a sequel (or prequel, idk) about Artemis loving in the past and why she formed the Hunt. Keep up the good work. Original.
Isabel chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Beat that, Aphrodite!
imnotgoodwithusernames1234 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I thought this was really good. Artemis may not support love, but she understands it just as well as anyone. Please write more one-shots similar to this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
...wow... Just... Wow
I... This...
This is all so fresh and new... It is just... Wow
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This is perfect. :)
Sonata Appassionata chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This is awesome!
SilverMoonGrimm chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
True. All of it.
Harmonic Bunny chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I think I shed a tear. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
ooooh!
i love it when artemis lectures aphrodite
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Preach it to the choir sister! Alleluia!

This is exactly how I feel sometimes I went on a similar rant when I read stories on ow Aphrodite messed up so many people's lives.

Thank you Artemis. A first I was a little peeved at you because Thalia's a hunter and Thaluke and sadness. I never blamed Aphrodite because I thought it was because of her there's Percabeth but this lecture proved me dead wrong thanks