Reviews for Jack Frost or Jokul Frosti
julie2709 chapter 15 . 7/29
J'adore cette histoire franchement j'espère que tu metttras bientôt a jour J'attent avec impatience les autres chapitres !
Rosycat chapter 15 . 7/6
YES YES THIS MADE ME FANGIRL SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN. I NEED AN UPDATE.
Rosycat chapter 10 . 7/5
Okay I love this fic but pne thing is bugging me. Jack can't fly without his staff! He falls! So.. yeah. That just bugs me. Thank you.
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 15 . 7/2
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
xoxo chapter 15 . 5/11
NEXT NEXT NEXT
HOLY SHIT
DarthRexPoke44 chapter 15 . 5/7
Please update, it has almost been a year.
DarthRexPoke44 chapter 9 . 5/7
Yay, another author that knows the terms Santoff Claussen and Fearlings. However, Santoff Claussen isn't North's workshop, it's a small village in Siberia filled with imagination and protection from fear, created by Ombric.
K chapter 15 . 4/27
Love it! The next chapter will be interesting. Heheh, I love how you made Jack make the Agents look like they where crazy! I always thought they where stiff! Anyway, I love this chapter and story! Can't wait until the next one!
thedogzoo chapter 15 . 3/26
I love this so much. c: 3
Cheshire shadow chapter 6 . 2/11
i think even if he was hit by a fun ball fury wouldnt be affected. that would be interesting to see though...a child activated fury.
Mordollwen Castiel chapter 15 . 2/4
Oh wow ! That was soooo great ! I wish you will continue this story :)
BloodyHeart12050 chapter 15 . 2/2
I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE! JACK IS SO AWESOME!
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 15 . 1/26
This is amazing and so crreative! 3
Oh snap Jack is so cool! Were did that power come from?
The Richmaster chapter 15 . 1/10
This has been an amazing story to read; I love how you've managed to combine aspects from both films together so well.
And I liked how you showed the characters, they all seemed to be acting as they would in a situation like that and you've given them all their own moments to shine.

A few things stand out to me for the future of this fic:
- Will any of the agents who couldn't see Jack be able to see the others?
- How will Fury react to having Santa Claus in front of him
- Shouldn't Tooth still have Jack's memories? even if it wouldn't bring the more recent stuff back it'd be a start
- how much of the battle was actually visible to those outside it?

Great job so far; I hope you continue this some day.