Reviews for Jack Frost or Jokul Frosti
BookWarrior23 chapter 8 . 3/3
I love your story so far, and your originality is awesome! :) And I am so sorry, but I have to mention this. A few times Jack and whoever else said serial. The word is supposed to be surreal, as in a less than real experience instead of the series of experiences that serial would imply.
Izane Sunstrider chapter 15 . 2/24
Pleeeeeaaaase update! I love this story! The characters are spot on, the wording is very well done, and the plot is just plain amazing! Also, the dialogue is awesome. :)
Garion1 chapter 3 . 1/21
I hope they noticed his staff... Even though he doesn't really need it. It's like a focus, as a wand is to a wizard in Harry Potter; helps reign in the more powerful winter storms. Anyway, love the story so far!
dragon guy chapter 15 . 12/12/2016
i don't mean to be rude, but will this receive an update? loving the story!
The Best Guesst chapter 15 . 12/10/2016
Hey, it's been about a year and a half since your last update, will you come back please? I love this story so much! You said it's far from over so can you please continue it?
Homicide.and.Suicide.777 chapter 15 . 10/5/2016
I'm thinking Jokul was reincarnated as a human (with the help of his father who turned his actual body into pure wind itself) because he wanted to know what being a human was like and he lost his memories as a human and would have regained them if he hadn't died saving his sister and the Moon re-reincarnated him as Jack Frost instead of him naturally going back to being Jokul Frosti. It'd be cool because then when he gets his memories back maybe he can get all of them, not from just the past three hundred years but the past three thousand three hundred and nineteen years too (yes I remembered the number I'm awfully good with numbers). He'd be Winter Spirit/Guardian/god of Frost and Ice. Cool. Plus he'd fully remember his dad and the fact that his dad is in fact the wind.

Anyway, I'm really liking the story so far; quite a lot! I hope to read more soon...
3DPhantom chapter 5 . 10/4/2016
Well technically harmless just means without harm, and he's not going to harm them, so yeah, Tony's right. (Tony's always right though, so no surprise there. Haha.)

Loving the story so far.
Blah chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
Fufufufu, I can't wait to read it~ (A typical anime villian way of talking)

I know that there's more chapters. I just like to make it a little longer to read. :p
Guest chapter 15 . 9/3/2016
I loved it! Please update soon! Best crossover ever!
MidnightRide129 chapter 15 . 9/3/2016
I love it! Cant wait to find out what happens! Please update soon!
MewNeko22 chapter 15 . 9/2/2016
Oh come on! Please update!
Geekgirl231 chapter 15 . 8/22/2016
Oh my gosh I can't wait for the next chapter please update soon!
CloudCarnivore chapter 15 . 8/17/2016
Cant wait! :D
Crimsonkat9 chapter 15 . 8/9/2016
great story. i fangirled way to much over this. i do hope you continue. i will be waiting.
julie2709 chapter 15 . 7/29/2016
J'adore cette histoire franchement j'espère que tu metttras bientôt a jour J'attent avec impatience les autres chapitres !