Reviews for A Place to Call Home
Boomer1125 chapter 25 . 8/7
Please sequel I love this story so much!
Xuln chapter 6 . 5/1
I'll give... smart move.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/15/2015
Hell of a story excited for next part
Vicky chapter 25 . 8/16/2015
Omg I love this story! I'm dying to find out what powers Emily will get. I think she will have his healing and heightened senses and maybe shapeshifting from Mystique. I hope you come back soon!
Flamestarter chapter 25 . 5/29/2015
I'm so glad you kept Emma alive! I'm kind of hoping she and wolverine get together so she can be Emily's mom, but we'll see! I can't wait to see your spin on this series, it really makes me excited!
Vintorez chapter 25 . 5/8/2015
So this chapter drops at 3:30am and my roomate alerts me almost immediately that it is live.

Wanda best girl she had her revolution and not even a drop of blood on her hands. Now she has to rule well enough. Expected more of a confrontation from Emma and Logan. He didn't hurt here but that trust line is the blade that Emma doesn't see coming being Logan he will only let Emma teach Emily and not spend more time with her. Logan doesn't have to cut her or throw her out just cut those emotional strings and it will break diamonds. Emma must eventually tell Logan more of her feelings and confront him.

The peace now line so haunting. Maybe I've read too much dark theme manga but i feel like the real boogie men and women will appear. A new united front to dispose of the old one. Loved the first book. My uni exams are over. See you in August.
Love-is-power-down-with-hate chapter 25 . 5/8/2015
Omg omg yes. Logan was so mad happy he didn't hurt Emma. Emma was so good character when she finally stopped lying and became true to herself. Seeing her cry and not tell Logan feels really gets you in the feels. Emily was so ridiculously adorable. Future Emily playing matchmaker? Wanda so boss.
So excited for book two.
UmiNight Angel Neko chapter 25 . 5/8/2015
Quick question... will emily everbecome a mutant!
ScruffyLovin chapter 24 . 4/10/2015
I just got myself caught up on this story so I'm definitely looking forward to more! :)
Vintorez chapter 24 . 3/21/2015
Much longer. So now it's time for Logan to check his list twice and kill everyone. Really hurts to be betrayed by someone like that especially after the kiss. Logan and Emma confrontation or Magneto not sure which I'm more excited to read. Poor little Emily she's has no idea what's happening.
Vintorez chapter 23 . 3/21/2015
So I know when you release a chapter because my roomate loses her fangirl mind. Cat fight yes only because I find it hilarious because Logan would have to break it up and carry away a very dishevelled Emma.
Inka chan chapter 24 . 3/15/2015
Emily kawaii
Emma kawaii
Selene baka
Flamestarter chapter 24 . 3/16/2015
Holy cow! This is really intense! It gets my blood pumping! I love how you add so much detail to your story, the cartoon pales in comparison to your writing! I'm so nervous, I really want a good ending to the war, but your story is so unpredictable that I don't know what is going to happen even though I've seen the entire show. Which is amazing to me, you've managed to make this show all your own, and that is very impressive, not to mention hard to come by.

I'm curious as to how you're going to continue this story when you get to the end of the cartoon's episodes. They left it on a cliff hanger due to cancellation/lack of money/whatever so I can't wait to see your spin on how the show was supposed to progress.
Love-is-power-down-with-hate chapter 24 . 3/15/2015
Omg not little Emily someone stop that killer robot. I hope weather gets better in your country. Emma might have cost her place as momma bear . Wanda girl really needs to stop letting idiots run the place. So excited for the next chapter.