Reviews for A Place to Call Home
Vintorez chapter 22 . 2/12
Emma working so hard to make sure that nightmare doesn't become real is nice of her. Children shouldn't see fights like that. Logan is gonna blow a fuse when he finds out what secrets Emma is keeping. Broke my heart to see Emily like that at the end.
Lizeyli chapter 22 . 2/10
NNNNNOOOOOOOOO! YOUR WORSE THAN SINISTER Y U DO DIS.

Agh! The cliffhanger is so real! XD Oh my gosh such a great chapter but this cliffhanger is gonna bug me the rest of the week! XD But again though, great chapter! :D I am always excited when I see that this story is updated. It's always super fun to read and Emily is just amazing. :D but srsly gurl. you gotta update so I no longer got cliffhanger, 'kay?

Thanks for updating and I can't wait for what's to come!
Love-is-power-down-with-hate chapter 22 . 2/9
Yay finally getting this when it is released. Loved like all the action parts. Jean is so powerful. Oh no that Emma and Logan fight was not cute at all. So scared for little Emily at the end she never even got to meet Jean.
Vintorez chapter 21 . 1/19
Another home run chapter. That is terrible for Emma to see. Logan is going to blow a fuse before it's over.
Flamestarter chapter 21 . 1/14
*Whistle* wow what an intense chapter, it was great hearing the X-men side of how remy did all of that. It was so real, so much depth. Kind of wish there was more emily but the aunt thing was perfect to wrap it up!
Inka chan chapter 21 . 1/7
Emily kawaii
Momma Emma super kawaii
No one can resist kawaii
Wanda kawaii
Selene evil baka
Lizeyli chapter 21 . 1/7
Yayayay! Super long chapters make me happy! also,the foreshadowing in this chapter kept me on the edge of my seat! Can't wait for what's to come in future chapters! Update sooon!
Love-is-power-down-with-hate chapter 21 . 1/6
So fanfiction delivered this about 24 hours later. Fangirled so hard with the little Emma and Emily moment. The cuteness it's all too much. Her little poppet just had me right in the feels. The vision scared me so much. Logan is going to have words with Emma.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Where's Chris Hansen when you need him
Guest chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
Marathon through this story. More plox
SayRAH chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
Little Emily is adorable the fluffy and the serious soooooo well mixed. More fuwa fuwa time.
SAYrah chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
It's okay Mystique your ideals and wars can keep you company when you get old and tell you they love you oh wait they can't. Wanda couldn't have said it better. Rogue and Emma inappropriate to be gambling. Emily cute.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/12/2014
My feels are warm
SayRAH chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Fluff chapter. The girls were so cute especially Emma fired up searing with Cerebro. Milk line had me rolling with laughter.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
This chapter review has been incredibly hard to write. So I'll do my best forgive me if it is not to the usual standard I do.

That father daughter moment at the start was the perfect mixture of cuteness and character insight. Logan with his worries Emily figuring out his weakness. Emma becoming closer to Logan and the way she looks at him with love. Logan may not tell her everything but he'd better not lie.

Remi sure knows how to get information. Remi has also figured quite a lot of how bad things are. He will be on the kill team without a doubt. Their conversation is very interesting. The list is perfect but you can see Logan beating himself up by not knowing enough.

Very cute with them playing the game and getting the gifts. That promise is going to be kept even if he never comes back home. Soon as that threat was revealed they were already dead. You've written the worry he feels as a father very well.

The scene with Emma and Logan is perfect because you never see the kiss coming. They are acting like a married couple. The humour parts are great. Great characterisation. Good dialogue. That kiss was magnificent because it captured their emotions and the moment. The next they will both make sure is uninterrupted and lasts longer. Logan can't keep making her blush all the time without making the next move. Emma with her threat was so cute. Things have certainly changed and the game is so much more fun.

This scene with the presents and the whole family being there was my favourite. It brought back many memories and that's what made this review so hard to write. Emily was so incredibly well written she felt like a little girl having the greatest Christmas she has ever had. The part where she hugs the panther was spot on. Emma and Logan looking at her was quite romantic between the two of them. There will be so many artworks with that toy now from Emily.

This last scene was quite intense. Soon as Logan closes his eyes he will see the faces on the people replaced by Emily and Emma being the ones that are burning in the blast wave. How horrific it will be and how fast you have set the pace of when it will happen will make for some great action packed chapters. Excited for who will be on the kill team Logan, Hank, Remi Storm, Bobbie because it will there to see what kind of man he will become if he lives with such an action. Also maybe Quicksilver.

Sorry to hear about all the things causing you stress I hope you are feeling better.

Looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.