Reviews for Oblivion
PLLFanfiction15323 chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
This is the second time I read this and I'm still bawling my eyes out
Victoria chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
Loved your story !...it was beautiful...kudos :)
victoria chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
Oh my God !...that was soooo tragic yet you depicted it beautifully..while reading this chapter throughout I had a false hope that maybe maybe Stefan will not die despite knowing very well from the first chapter itself that he will die...This is how much I live Stefan..I felt so sad reading it...great job I must say..You know how to stir emotions in your readers...You have done a commendable job so far...update soon... :)
RaybabeX0 chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
I have fallen in complete love with your story. It's like I can picture it happening in my head wile reading it. Thank you so much for writing this story. I can honestly say I like this story out of all the ones I've ever read published or not. You have a real gift and I hope you continue to write :)
stelenaxeternal chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
IM FUCKING SOBBING THAT IS ALL
victoria chapter 14 . 3/9/2014
I am loving every bit of your story...please just tell us already how Stefan died...sobsss...update soon :)
stelenaxeternal chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Oh god i need my own Stefan Salvatore after this it's not even funny, he's so sweet and caring and adorable and i love him. Stefan is so good with baby's names i need now Stelena to have babies in the show. YES THATS TRUE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IM NOT READY FOR NEXT CHAPTER TOO *CLOSES EYES*
Cortez25 chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Oh god I can't believe what going to happen next. You know you should do like an epilogue or something? Can't wait what you post next.
KindaWishIWasAnnabeth chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
OMG PLEASE UPDATE!
stelenaxeternal chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
No no no i don't want to read about Stefan's death don't do this to me. sadface
'our love began from carrots' AWWW STEFFFFFFY 3 Bamon broke up :( sad it's coming to an and ;
Can you write sth how they were when Elena's was pregnant how Stefan was acting :PP ?
KindaWishIWasAnnabeth chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
Love the story, though sad its getting near the end
stelenaxeternal chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
THEY GOT MARRIED !? holla hell. I'm glad i'm so glaaaad that Stefan and Elena are happy and Elena is doing better and everything. Haha Bamon oh bamon these two really are something ;P. I love this story and what they went through together it just sucks that Stefan never got to meet his son ;(.
btw can't wait for next chapter of Sanguinem Vincit
KindaWishIWasAnnabeth chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
Nice chapter! Made bittersweet by the fact we know Stefan dies
Cortez25 chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
I was completely in love with this chapter, it was so cute. Yay Stefan finally told Elena how he felt, can't wait to read more, by the way can't help the feeling that there may not be much chapters left? Please tell me I'm incorrect on this too.
stelenaxeternal chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
THEYYYYY ARE SO PERFFFFFF OH MY GOOD LOOK AT THEM MY BABIES AND I'M CRYING OKAY. Stelena from the show mixed with this ahsdahdahda i love it so so so i need them back in the show ;((((