Reviews for Faultlines
Dawn chapter 23 . 1/20
An Excellent series!

I have only two minor comments. You have some spelling errors throughout the entire series. And I would love more. (I am being greedy.)

Oh well. Thanks for your story!
Dawn chapter 19 . 1/20
Jim is the second Grandfather of the Bat clan.

I love this series!
Dawn chapter 23 . 1/19
Wonderful story!
All three of them make an interesting and involved story. And I love them.
This series will be placed in my keep file.
Athanata chapter 23 . 8/29/2020
Reviewtime, this time in englisch. Really great Story. You have a great writing style and the idea of Commissioner Grayson was awesome I hope to read more from you in the future
waitingforloki chapter 23 . 6/22/2020
You know really well how to keep people interested and on edge .I'm so glad I found it complete. I don't think I would have survived the cliffhangers .

You are a great and amazing writer , and I hope you do well in your life .
S1lv3r-H4wk chapter 9 . 5/23/2020
I love this story, and I KNOW Bruce cares, and that he's trying to help. And that he DID. But he's a freaking JERK! Agh! It's soooooo frustrating!

Good work.
Desiree J chapter 23 . 4/24/2020
That was amazing. Just wow, never would have thought about commissioner Grayson. This was so satisfying.
Guest in love chapter 23 . 4/11/2020
I read the first story and this one in 3 days, and I loved all of it. You are an amazing writer and storyteller!
Thank you for letting people read your amazing story's!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/25/2020
I started this series years ago and finally found the time to finish the sequels and it was even better than I imagined :’) i absolutely love the way you characterized everyone, and I absolutely love the idea of Commissioner Grayson! thank you for such an incredible story!
Prisma19 chapter 23 . 3/4/2020
I have spent the last two months reading this book and I have to say you are an amazing writer and I can totally see you writing for DC comics. Like seriously they should hire you because your talent and skills are amazing. Congratulations on all the hard work and planning that went to writing this three part story, especially this last one. Not only did you write and amazing book as I am calling this because story doesn’t describe this at all, you wrote and entire book. You put a lot of thought effort and planning into writing the Lines Verse and I really appreciated it. The story plot you developed especially, the part about Freeze, was amazing. The way you thought out and wrote how Dick got cancer and how they were going to catch freeze was phenomenal. Especially the part when Dick finally talks some sense into Freeze and Freeze finally realizes how wrong he has been. The way you were able to write Dick as having sympathy and still wanting justice at the same time was amazing.
I liked how you wrote all the conflict and drama in this story because it’s not easy finding out that your dad forged papers to save your life and decided to take your independence away from you illegally to save you. And it’s definitely not easy for the family, Bruce, or Dick to realize that you almost died because of a villain who purposely got you sick to sacrifice your life to find a cure for his wife. I also love how Bruce and Dick still argue with each other and Dick is being rebellious just to spite Bruce because that’s how their relationship is, it’s always at odds and they will disagree and argue.
I also liked how it took so long for Dick to realize that he is not always able to think through and make the best decisions for himself and that he needs allot of time to place himself in Bruce’s shoes and see that he would have done the same thing to save one of his family members and Bruce just couldn’t let him die. When Alfred mentioned how Dick keeps the family together and is the strengths that allows Bruce to go on with life I was like yes you tell him Alfred cause it’s true. If Dick died everyone would fall apart and Bruce would probably never leave the cave again and never be Bruce Wayne, there would only be Batman. I also liked how long it took for Bruce and Dick to forgive each other because Bruce has a hard time talking especially about emotions. And Dick had a hard time understanding being in his place and realizing he needed to talk about what happened to him. I was so happy in the end when Dick finally got his independence and became Commissioner which I was not expecting to happen. I always thought Dick would recover and go back to being Nightwing. I cried inside when Dick decided to let Nightwing die, who knows maybe if you ever decide to continue this story he could go back to being Nightwing somehow and still be the Commissioner? Anyway I love the idea of Dick being Commissioner because of his experience of being a cop and he can still fight for justice and make things easier for the police and his family of vigilantes. Thank you so much for writing the Lines Verse and I hope you decide to one day continue writing this series and continue writing because you are an extremely talented writer. I wish you all the best, Christina.
LS chapter 23 . 12/5/2019
And that good hurt is back. So happy with how you wrapped up the story. I hope you continue to enjoy writing.
gtgrandom chapter 1 . 11/29/2019
All these years and I never knew there was a freaking SEQUEL. T_T
Dragon260 chapter 23 . 7/19/2019
Now that we established Line-Verse Dick Grayson to be a total badass even with vigilante-career ending cancer and subsequent side effect, I would totally be up for reading a universe cross over to cannon. Because I gotta say, I spent 3 days obsessively reading this series whenever I had free time and I fell in love with this version of the batfam. Especially Jason who SOMEHOW got to be Nightwing and Batman.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/10/2019
Wow this fic was fucking amazing. I loved watching Dick's master plan unfold.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 23 . 2/18/2019
Hahah commissioner Grayson, is he only warming the spot for Barbara?