Reviews for White Lips, Pale Face
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Angela chapter 4 . 3/23
Very interesting, I want to read more. I'm thinking Nyota is going to have a much better time with Spock. And Spock may find cold conditions are not so bad after all...
jeanadele chapter 4 . 2/12
This is a interesting story I hope you continue it it is good
T'Spock chapter 4 . 1/27
Is this the end?
mscarm chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
OMG this is such a great start please update soon. My arms are killing me hanging off this cliff hanger of yours.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
OMG this is so good. I feel like you have a really good hold on who the characters are are as you gave like no back story practically. Job well done. And I really like the idea that Spick has to take the back ground because he is so out of his element, a nice turn of events for out favorite Vulcan. This is really good, please update soon!
PrayerGirl chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Oh my goodness! I must know what comes next! Also when your starting a new paragraph you do this.

That way it's easier to read. You do that when someone is talking too. :D Anywho! More soon please!
Shawneed chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
I love your story, hope you will continue it and update soon :)
Firefly-class chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
Oh poor cold Spock:(
Good update!
Stuck-In-221B chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
I loved the ending ! Can't wait for more.
justafan100 chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Write more! I am really enjoying the story :)
JennaIsHungry chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
I really like this story. It's interesting to see Spock so out of his element. I think you wrote his POV perfectly. Logical and rational and that doesn't come easy to every writer. Good job! Keep going! I hope you update soon. :)
kat chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
I Like this -it turns the tables in Uhuras favour and shows out favourite vulcan from an interesting view point
licha.s chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
great story! hope you continue it
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
I really like this story, keep writing it :)