Reviews for Decapitated Chocolate Frogs
Fascist glorifiying OOC Bullshit wirtten by a stupid little Girl with a Crush on Felton. Please delte that worthless piece of shit and stop writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/7/2017
Wow, good job at making Ron look ridiculous. Hermione a stupid bint who flirts with her boyfriend's brother meekly. Harry a pathetic one. This could have been nice but to bash aother characters to make Draco look good is kind of getting tiring now, don't you think? Anyways, if you can't write anything remotely good without putting other characters in a bad light just to make your story work then I pity you.
Black Lagoon chapter 8 . 3/11/2017
Great story ! Really enjoyed it !
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 8 . 2/28/2017
Really, sorry for throwing a million reviews to you but, honestly, this story deserves so much more attention.

You write Draco and Ginny, all their ups and downs, all their confusion as they attempt to navigate the rough waters of their relationship... ugh, you write it so breathtakingly that I'm jealous. Ginny is so in-character to me, it's alarming. And it makes so much sense that Draco and Ginny would fall for each other, when you write it.

This story was amazing and thoughtful and I can't wait to read more from you. I've already read a bit of your stuff obsessively, haha, and you know I love all of it. But, really, you have such a talent and are such a valuable writer for the D/G fandom. Great job!
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 7 . 2/28/2017
His idea to donate all his money to charity, in order to win over Ginny? Kill me. That was such a surprising, thoughtful move. And I loved seeing everything click with Draco, that he had already planned out everything before Hermione had let the secret spill, that he had been simply waiting to get Ginny alone (or not, considering how openly he invited her to move in with him with Harry and Ron there, haha). And the scene in the interrogation room? Yes, yes, yes.

Draco and Ginny to me are such sexually active characters, so for them to be together, they'd be explosive. And you portrayed that so well. As soon as they realize they're on the same page, that their feelings coincide, they're instantly physical with each other.

"That was worth all the gold in Gringotts, as far as I'm concerned."

Lovely. Draco isn't an easy character to write and you have such a talent for it. You simply make him breathe with both aloofness and sarcasm but, also, make him kind and snarky (in an endearing way). Ugh, love it.
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 6 . 2/28/2017
The way you write Hermione is perfection. Watching her pick up on Charlie's words, Ginny's hesitation, then put the puzzle together- yes! Oh, and Charlie/Hermione? Love it. They were always one of my favorite Hermione/Weasley couples, after Ron/Hermione. And it was clear that Hermione and Charlie were clicking in an interesting way too. Would love to read more of them from you (though your Draco/Ginny will always be my favorite).

Anyway, so, ugh, the fight.

Draco came dressed up as a Death eater. What a lovely, small fact that adds on to the humor that he shares with Ginny. And their brief conversation about it: "Oh dear Merlin. You're actually dressed as a deatheater." "I'm being ironic."

Also love the trio dynamic.
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 5 . 2/28/2017
"My eyes!" Ginny flung her hands up to shield them.

Omg, I died laughing. What an amazingly accurate response from Ginny. Though the situation was very tense, it was such a simple line that rang true to Ginny, and how comfortable she is to act like that around everyone.

The fight was so well written. For Ginny to lash, for her to use her knowledge of his weak points against him, is very in-character to me. And for Draco to be the one to force her away, to have more control, showed how much he's grown since Hogwarts.

And, really, the way you've portrayed Charlie and Ginny's relationship is my favorite. He literally blew her door off the hinges to get to her, after waiting outside in the corridor all night. Which is perfectly acceptable, since he just helped destroy the fragile remaining friendship she had with Draco. And for Ginny to be so lost in her thoughts about Draco, about their status now... ugh, pulled at my heart strings.
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 4 . 2/28/2017
Lack of communication, while a great device to move forward the plot, is still so heart wrenching but fun. To see that Ginny really believes that Draco wasn't bothered by her lack of response, and that it bothered her so much (despite that she's leaving Draco without any real notice), shows a great flaw in her plan.

Harry's response to Ginny is also a great way to highlight the difference between her past relationship with him vs. her current relationship with Draco.

And as soon Saskia showed up I was sure you were going to leave the chapter at a cliff hanger with Ginny walking in. My heart clenched, because I knew what was going to happen. Angst! Drama! So excited.
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 3 . 2/28/2017
Draco noticing missing items from Ginny's desk, to see that she took the quill he got her... great touch, to motivate him to send her an owl. The way you write Draco is exceptional. It's clear from the way you write him that he cares about Ginny, even if he's ignorant of the way she feels about him.

Also, by the way, I think the way you write Ginny secretly in love with Draco very well. I'm always hesitant to have Ginny in love with Draco without him knowing (idk why? I guess I think it can be cliche because of their past together) but you wrote it incredibly. Because of the past five years of them working together, and how much Draco has changed, it makes sense. After all, I sort of love your Draco too, even if he's sleeping with other witches and oblivious to Ginny's torment.

Anyway.

Draco storming to Ginny's flat in a rage that she hadn't responded him showed their close relationship. Storming to her flat, then breaking in, then searching her room, after being absolutely devastated to see all her boxes and lack of clothes. Draco's sudden insecurity over the state of their relationship, if everything had been different than he thought, was so pure and true. Even Malfoys feel insecure. And what the memory of the Halloween party did to him? Ugh, yes, love it. Made me even more excited for the upcoming chapters. More smut please!

Oh, also, Draco and Charlie's friendship? Yes. What a wonderful side character to help balance out both Draco and Ginny's extreme moods.
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 2 . 2/28/2017
I love your Charlie. Charlie is such an unknown character but I think you've already created an amazing personality for him. And the simple and familiar way the Weasley children interact with each other is so real.

"Almost as cold as when Charlie abandoned his family and left the country."- Love it. Something real siblings would say in conversation with parents.

Also, I love when Hermione (even as a side character) is added into the everyday Weasley actions.
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
So, when I read the summary for this story, I had no idea it was going to be out Draco and Ginny being partners. And I absolutely love it. I read through the whole story in, like, two breaths but I really wanted to go back and review each chapter. Draco being Ginny's mentor, and them becoming friends because of it, is unique and fun. And as soon as Ginny revealed she was going to transfer my stomach dropped. Angst, drama, friendly!D/G... love it. Also, the way Ginny's words strike a cord with Draco in his everyday actions was an awesome touch; it shows how much they've become entangled.
Alytiger chapter 7 . 1/18/2016
The best part of this is that in a few minutes both her brother and her ex-boyfriend are going to see the two of them and she is going to look thoroughly sexed...
BillaRayne chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Absolutely loving this so far, will be up all night reading the rest!
brianaangel chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
Loved it! Thanks!
Frust-sheep chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
"Technically, about five years. Officially? Fourteen hours." *LOL* :D

Wonderful Epilogue ! :)
I just wanted to say, this whole story was brilliant written. The plot, the whole drama, humour, the characters...all were spot-on here.

I loved and enjoyed your ff during the exchange and now I loved & enjoyed it again. :D
Thank you very much for writing this. It was perfect !