Reviews for Just The Beginning
Horsegirl01 chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
You know, I'm not sure I ever reviewed this. You wrote this before I started "officially" being a part of fan fiction. I have read this story multiple times, as it is one of my very favorite ones of all time, and it never connected that you were the one that wrote this, mellon nin! Such a wonderful job! I really, really enjoy this story! :) Merry Christmas!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Wow this seriously needs to be edited. There are many many grammar & spelling errors. Otherwise it's very interesting.
A-chaotic-Glorfindel chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
Hey will you do a story about Thranduil getting injured?
And how Legolas feels?
hi123 chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
I totally love this story! I wished it was longer:-(
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2015
A nice little fic. Hannon le, mellon nin.
wenduo chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Hopeless Elfling why didn't he tell anyone he was injured. *want to half beat it in to his stubborn head*
foreverheartamnoscc chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
Oh my inside is breaking down this is soooooo gooood! and and I love how in a the fics Thranduil always get shoved away by healers: "Rushing in, a healer shoved Thranduil aside, concentrating on his patient." HAHAHA XD. I really like this FIC!
pinksugarrush chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
I'm so glad that I found this! I've actually been fantasizing about a story just like this as well - where Legolas hides an injury from his father and the healers so that the healers can attend to the other injured soldiers. It just seems like something Legolas would do. I think this shows how selfless Legolas is, because he cares about his soldiers a lot more than his own safety.

A true prince of Mirkwood.

I thought it was so cute that Thranduil insisted on carrying Legolas to the healers ward. Oh, and the last line was very quriky. Loved it!

I absolutely adore this story! Keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Awww This was very good :D
The Phantom Dragon chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
WTF! this is it!?
Alucard: may i steal her plot bunnies to torture more out of her?
*locks Alucard in a tank of holy acid* no you may not, we like he bunnies just the way they are but i am grumpy there was so little, u really need to make a longer Thranduil/Legoals fic
maybe u can dump them with Aragorn in the next fic?
Lusse Eldalion chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Wonderful story! Please, please,please write your new one soon!
AmazingWriter123 chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Its so unfair that this story is so small. And the wait for this chapter was so long. But today some sixth sense told me you would update so I opened my computer to check.

Please please put up your next story soon, I can never have enough of your writing.
Issy chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Wonderful end for a wonderful story. I hope you will write more stories about Legolas and Thranduil.
Elf With Redbull chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Hey! Great story! Loved it...I'm not sure if certain blonde elves in Mirkwood did though...
PsychedelicCowgirl chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
First off, this is great! Secondly, thanks for not making Thranduil a total jackass, don't really like reading about him when he's written that way. Looking forward to your next update.