Reviews for Just The Beginning
wenduo chapter 1 . 2/3
Hopeless Elfling why didn't he tell anyone he was injured. *want to half beat it in to his stubborn head*
foreverheartamnoscc chapter 2 . 2/2
Oh my inside is breaking down this is soooooo gooood! and and I love how in a the fics Thranduil always get shoved away by healers: "Rushing in, a healer shoved Thranduil aside, concentrating on his patient." HAHAHA XD. I really like this FIC!
pinksugarrush chapter 3 . 1/16
I'm so glad that I found this! I've actually been fantasizing about a story just like this as well - where Legolas hides an injury from his father and the healers so that the healers can attend to the other injured soldiers. It just seems like something Legolas would do. I think this shows how selfless Legolas is, because he cares about his soldiers a lot more than his own safety.

A true prince of Mirkwood.

I thought it was so cute that Thranduil insisted on carrying Legolas to the healers ward. Oh, and the last line was very quriky. Loved it!

I absolutely adore this story! Keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Awww This was very good :D
The Phantom Dragon chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
WTF! this is it!?
Alucard: may i steal her plot bunnies to torture more out of her?
*locks Alucard in a tank of holy acid* no you may not, we like he bunnies just the way they are but i am grumpy there was so little, u really need to make a longer Thranduil/Legoals fic
maybe u can dump them with Aragorn in the next fic?
Lusse Eldalion chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Wonderful story! Please, please,please write your new one soon!
AmazingWriter123 chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Its so unfair that this story is so small. And the wait for this chapter was so long. But today some sixth sense told me you would update so I opened my computer to check.

Please please put up your next story soon, I can never have enough of your writing.
Issy chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Wonderful end for a wonderful story. I hope you will write more stories about Legolas and Thranduil.
Elf With Redbull chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Hey! Great story! Loved it...I'm not sure if certain blonde elves in Mirkwood did though...
PsychedelicCowgirl chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
First off, this is great! Secondly, thanks for not making Thranduil a total jackass, don't really like reading about him when he's written that way. Looking forward to your next update.
Michelle chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Oops I meant to send this earlier. But, well, mobile. Not friendly at all.
Anyhow, yay! Update. It was good! I liked it. Just a question, not to put pressure on you or anything, but around how long do you plan on making your fic?
Epic Elven Warrior Princess chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Oh Legolas. . . What have you gotten yourself into this time mellon nin.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
I've had this tab open and read it at least once every day since u posted... AND I STILL CAN'T STOP CACKLING OVER HOW MUCH I LOVE IT! it's beautiful, it's wonderful, it's TWISTED and the ANGSSSSSSSSST MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Thranduil: back away from my son *glares threateningly*
Aragorn: NOOOOOOOOOO! Thranduil! do not provoke them, they are incorrigible

good boy *patpatpats Aragorn on the head * ur learning
Aragorn: gyaaaahhhhh *freaks at the mussing of his hair and swings his sword at her*

*gabs Kili and uses him as shield* oops, a well, that wasn't very nice, Flippy?
Flippy: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWAAAHHHH HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA! *jumps on Aragorn and starts trying to stab him in the eye*
Thranduil: *screams like a little girl and flattens himself against the infirmary door* you shall not pass
Gandalf: hey that's my line

hmmmmmmm now we know where Legolas gets it from
DragonElf chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
LEGOLAS!
When will you learn? IT IS NEVER A GOOD IDEA TO HIDE YOUR WOUNDS!

Is it poisoned? please update soon :D
Lusse Eldalion chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Yes! You updated! And a really good chapter. I really hope Legolas will be alright!