Reviews for Another Magic
George1892 chapter 16 . 9/2
This is such a great story I really hope you get the chance to continue it!
hiserd59 chapter 16 . 8/28
A very good story, I hope you continue it!
NodMPortant chapter 16 . 4/24
I'm really enjoying this story, keep up the good work and I hope you update soon.
ajgleason12 chapter 16 . 4/24
This story has been amazing so far, hope you keep it up.
goblin81 chapter 16 . 4/19
An excellent story i look forward to the next installment.
stevefocus chapter 16 . 3/19
Great story so far, looking forward to an update.
I’d imagine if a wand acts as a magical focus, then if you wanted to cast a spell without a wand, you would first have to focus or shape your magic yourself. And why should you use a wand in the first place, if you can learn how to do wandless magic in a few days.
DicsoLofer chapter 2 . 3/18
A really boring chapter.
I understand that Harry has to know the history, but you could have solved the problem in a few paragraphs, without actually showing us how he learned it.
The conversation seems off, with Harry constantly asking questions and Obi-Wan answering them, without even considering that it might be stupid to share information that, if fallen into wrong hands, could be highly detrimental to their cause. Plus he was pretty paranoid when he saw Harry for the first time.
The way Harry just takes in everything seems unrealistic as well. I'd be really surprised if someone suddenly started talking about a Galactic Republic.
And one thing that I dislike seeing in many fics, is that Harry acts all stupid when he talks about magical theory. He was in school for 6 years, he is bound to know SOMETHING, he took his O.W.L-s, and they have a written part. He should not be pictured as a clueless idiot. Anyways, I'll continue reading, because I liked the first chapter and I'm still curious.
DicsoLofer chapter 1 . 3/18
Great chapter, liked that Harry loses the wand.
Ben Walker1 chapter 16 . 3/8
should have Harry request Mace teach him Vapaad.

ideal lightsaber form when going up against a bunch of sith
PointyGorgon64 chapter 2 . 2/17
I just want to know, why couldn't you have Harry cast Aquamenti to create water? It would save a lot of time, give a lot more water, and he would have more practice of his magic.
Yo chapter 10 . 2/16
Seriously why not apparatus to the meeting point when he has her father he was focused enough to block blaster fire so apparating shoulda been an option and woulda been the best option
Lennart66 chapter 16 . 2/16
Great Story, please continue it as amazing as it is nie
alec-potter chapter 16 . 2/11
Nice chapter
No chapter 1 . 2/6
*He tossed the wand to the side, knowing that it served little purpose in keeping it. *

Asinine. You came close to losing me when you gave no closure to the situation with Voldemort, but this cemented it. Unknown situation? Hostile environment? Let me just throw away the one thing that I know with certainty at least has magical properties. No need to keep that, right?

You introduced the idiot ball halfway through chapter one. It doesn't give me any faith for the rest of this story.