Reviews for Another Magic
Pokalott chapter 14 . 9/8
like it :)
Revliledpembroke chapter 14 . 8/29
Sigh... Another promising story, cut off before it gets to the good part.
Aegorm chapter 14 . 6/26
This is a great story so far and I'd love to see you update it soon!
DanielAlvarado chapter 14 . 5/5
Amazing please continue
Jostanos chapter 14 . 5/4
Would the phrase "Give them hell, Harry!" Be appropriate in this case?

For some reason the opening scene from Tales of Phantasia comes to mind in regards to Obi Wan giving Harry permission to go 'all out' on the troops at the temple:

"I dwell amonst the abiding light of Heaven. Thou dwellst at the gates to the underworld. Come forth Thunder of the Gods! INDIGNATION!"
Little Doctor chapter 14 . 4/17
I love it!
Macilnar chapter 14 . 4/11
Oh the next chapter is going to be fun.
abraxas01 chapter 1 . 3/8
Well, credibility just went through the floor. Broken wand, too stupid to conjure water when he was thirsty, but apparently smart enough to realize that he was on another planet while almost dying of heat stroke... there's willful suspension of disbelief and then there is too ludicrous to be even fun.
H-hr-unite chapter 14 . 3/6
Update please
twilliams1797 chapter 14 . 3/4
well. since Harry is in a different environment, with non-human races, does his notice-me-not charm work? can some races see through disillusionment? how about droids?
I suspect he will be using apparition in this escape/rescue.. what else of his magic can he use? portkeys? AK? crucio? animagus? Will Harry and Npla meet a 13 yr old Leia Organa? Youn Luke? visit Death Star one under construction..
looking forward to when you get a chance to update. Hope you and yours are well.
Drifter950 chapter 14 . 2/27
Your timing or the twisted angles that you have presented before has been continued nicely.

When I mention dragging us on to interesting and surprising places, you have done that as well.

And again, we have to continue to say “Thank you”.

May the MUSE always be with you!
Argh! Why don't wizards use magic to reinforce their wands? Someone should find a way.
When I first saw "Harry Potter Star Wars crossover" I thought 'this is gonna be terrible so I have to read it' but one chapter in and I thought 'this is amazing I have to keep reading' so pleeaase keep writing
unwrittenlegacy chapter 14 . 1/5
Great story, fresh and premise and very well written. Absolutely love the character interaction and the foundation you have given them so far. The OC is believable and refreshing without taking over the story by how awesome she is, as is done in many stories. I usually have only seen the other 'sith' added into stories from the kotor games period so that was also a nice shift. Can't wait to see we where you take the story from here and hope to read many more chapters for this story.

Outstanding. :)
13MD chapter 14 . 1/3
This is wonderful! I absolutely love your fic! Please update soon! :)