Reviews for Another Magic
tpx1 chapter 14 . 20h
nice story so far
please continue
Please have the imprisoned Jedi be someone unexpected. Like Scout, or Lanu Pasiq (turned into an Inquisitor by Vader in the EU Legends), or if you really want a 'Master', then revive Soara Antana, a noted saber virtuoso reported killed during the assault on the Temple who helped train Anakin, or Serra Keto, the greatest student of the Battlemaster Cin Drallig. I really, really have come to despise Shaak Ti and Aayla Secura as depicted in so many fandoms, so please don't do what other reviewers have said and use them. And besides, they've been done, and are high-profile Jedi with a ton of backstory already filled in. Do someone new, exciting, barely mentioned!
silvereagle2121 chapter 14 . 11/25
hey cool story. update again soon.
draco7347 chapter 14 . 11/24
love this story cant wait for new chapters
major wallace chapter 14 . 11/24
david.teague.3950 chapter 14 . 11/23
Any chance I can suggest one of the two prisoners to be the Togruta, Master Shaak Ti? I'm not wholly sure if Obi-Wan was on the Jedi Counsel but they could use all the help they can get. While I don't know a whole about the skills of the individual Jedi, one of the Jedi I would have suggested is already dead as Harry has his Saber, that person being Mace Windu. Now that I think about it I only know of three Jedi that were on the counsel, Mace, Yoda, and Shaak Ti. Yoda is most likely on Dagobah at this time in the story, not that Obi-Wan knows that.
tpowe15 chapter 14 . 11/23
This is awesome, I hope for more updates!
Penny is wise chapter 14 . 11/23
Awesome chapter.
sh777 chapter 14 . 11/23
Thanks for the update. Look forward to the rest.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 14 . 11/22
Hmmmm, wonder who the Emperor is keeping under heavy guard in the Jedi Temple? Guess I'll just have to wait and see. Update soon
Unfollowing because of repeated misuse of "your"/"you're".
Bobboky chapter 14 . 11/22
Very good
delphinous chapter 14 . 11/22
ooh, looking forwards to the next chapter. hope it comes out soon
ec-direwolf chapter 14 . 11/22
Oooh shit is about to get real, so excited
MVDB chapter 14 . 11/22
Great chapter! Thank you for the update, it's always a pleasure to receive a notification for this story. I'm very excited to know who the empire has captured and imprisoned in the temple. (Mara?)