Reviews for Another Magic
Flutters Is Shy chapter 11 . 8/26
Dammit, I want moar.
GouberMan chapter 7 . 8/17
I would have to say that you are moving things to fast. He is barely there for a month with 18 years B. B. Y. With no training and no grasp of his wizard skills and you have him going to do a rescue mission. Even if you wanted to you should have had this happen at least 1 to 2 years since he came. My guess is this is your shatterpoint where things started to decrease your desire to write and why it has been a bit of time since you updated.
Wild Mustang of Freedom chapter 11 . 8/5
I am thoroughly enjoying this story, and I hope you continue soon!
Wild Mustang of Freedom chapter 4 . 8/4
This is an excellent story so far. Keep it up!
Aldryne21 chapter 11 . 8/3
I love this story! It's very well written and starts at an interesting, lesser known time which gives you enough room to 'play' with the characters something you do very well. Hopefully you'll be able to update soon because it's sooo good! :)
Greenseer Tethlis chapter 1 . 7/24
This is such a cool idea. You nailed Obi-Wan's dialogue.
Ranmaleopard chapter 11 . 7/3
This is really interesting keep it up
huji chapter 5 . 6/26
why is not harry using agumenti spell to create water, which is a fairly low level spell. also the way harry going on about being a weapon, taking down empire or die trying. it is not like him at all. in his own world there are several factors that made him decide that he has to die for voldemort's demise. in sw world there is nothing that will convert him to this kamikaze. also Harry's comment that it is the only thing he knows is also quite untrue. harry in his homeworld literally had no other option. i am not saying that you should made harry go incognito. but atleast develope the storyline, as such that harry become invested in the new world, form new attachment and then go against empire. not forget his life prior to tatooine in one week and become a self sacrificing hero for a gallexy that he arrive a week ago and people he absolutely has no idea about.
Raitoningu PIKACHU chapter 11 . 6/21
Obi-Wan? Already? Aaaaagggghhhh...PLEASE UPDATE! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! :-D
lalo80 chapter 1 . 6/10
Porfa actuyaliza pronto
Robert77833 chapter 11 . 6/7
I hope this story isn't abandoned :\ I really like it.
125b chapter 11 . 6/2
lol fancy meeting you here obi wan
ElementalMaster16 chapter 11 . 5/31
awesome fic!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
FireAndSteel chapter 11 . 5/25
Thank god, I was thinking Obi-Wan was done for what with the Imperials on Tatooine!
Blueowl chapter 11 . 5/16
Enjoying the story so far. Looking forward to Harry learning more and teaching the Empire a lesson :)