Reviews for Confessions From the Heart
guest chapter 15 . 6/10/2017
I am a liason girl at heart but thought that Niz could have had a great run on GH and really like this story, so hope you can continue to update. Frankly, even though my loyalty will always be with Liz/Jason, I am always up for reading a great Liz story with almost anyone the two exceptions are Lucky and Ric. You write it I'll read it.
Cynthia chapter 15 . 5/30/2017
I loved this story! I am one if the few,NIZ fans left. I always felt their love was intends but true. Nikolas would .for her. Never understood all the hate for those pairing. I know this was an affair or started out as one but this is a after all Lucky treated her horribly at times. Even Jason...and Ric?..Ughhh...everyone else they've paired Elizabeth with never loved her as unconditionally as Nikolas. I appreciated the story...thorough enjoyed it...thank you for your time and talent! It was nice to be nostalgic for an evening.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/29/2017
Someone should write a story with carly and aj
trini12180 chapter 15 . 5/30/2017
Please update
ilovedana53 chapter 15 . 5/29/2017
I'm enjoying this story. I'm going to re read it sometime soon
cynthia chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Really enjoyed this update...thanks so much posting again! Well done! Glad you did not give this story! It's so nice to get a NIZ escape!,..Glad to see Elizabeth appreciating Nikolas as she should. He has always stood by her unconditionally...nice to see her embracing that in this story!
cynthia chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
So so sorry for multiple reviews...looks ! But nothing seemed to be going through so posted again. It's not often I review...but wanted to in this case. .Hope all is well!
ccynthia chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Thank you so much for treating NIZ fans to such a delightful story despite your allegiances elsewhere! This story is nicely done...Thank you for your time and effort...sharing your talents and storytelling with us! Please do not let some negative posts bother you! Or deter you from posting this story or any others for any reason! We all are entitled to our point for sure...but Terrys posts are so over the top and out if line. If we don't like the theme or direction of a story...we simply do not need to read it! This is also fan fiction...not . I thank you for providing me a momentary escape...it is appreciated!
cynthia chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Thank you thank you for remembering.g NIZ fans...especially when your allegiances are elsewhere. I thoroughly enjoyed the story so far and the update!. As for reviews by Terry...I find them disturbing and unfair to you. While people are definitely entitled to their opinion...those reviews over time are not healthy or constructive. I might suggest people that don't like the theme of a story...DON'T read it!. And as if writers don't go in crazy directions that Madden us! I for one stop watching if it bothers me or don't think its true to the way I see a character! It's also fiction aftetall...something that should be a pleasant escape for a little while. Please jeep writing...Thank you for sharing your talents. Please don't let such bitter reviews stop you!
cynthia chapter 13 . 10/5/2015
Thank you thank you...for taking card of NIZ fans despit your allegiances otherwise! Thoroughly enjoyed this escape into fiction world! So appreciate this story...and you!,,
TerryGyimah chapter 13 . 10/5/2015
I just hate that you keep dragging AJ Quartermaine through the mud and the man is dead well on the actual show he is but even here to see his character get further assassinated here well that is what I am not a fan of but I get it even though I don't agree with it at all but I get it, AJ is spiralling out of control but at the same time did you have to go this far with him spiralling? I mean even if he doesn't have Elizabeth he still has ELQ he still has his son Michael so then why isn't he focusing on those things rather than on St. Elizabeth
Guest chapter 12 . 10/5/2015
Great so far. Update very soon.
ilovedana53 chapter 13 . 10/5/2015
aj has totally lost it and I really wished he listened to monica
becca1 chapter 12 . 4/12/2015
I was looking for spixie fanfiction when i came across an update to your story...yay! I cant wait to find out how monica and ajs conv will go..i love nikolas being all protective of his woman and her children and making sure they are all safe...he is such a sweetie! Ive been very disappointed that they still hvnt given niz a chance and now nikolas slept w hayden? No! Thats regressing...:-( the actors still hv hot chemistry where you can see the lust, love, tenderness, and plain sexiness between niz...it is soo sweet! How do you feel about niz these days? Are the writers not seeing the story we as niz fans see? I dont know, but i am still hoping for niz :-)
Are you still a fan of spixie? Im sooo happy that spinellis back and hv loved all of the spixie scenes soo far. I am not a nathan fan at all. I really dnt like him with maxie bc she belongs imo w spinelli! I dont see a spark between naxie, but boy does spixie still hv that spark! Im hoping theyll put nathan w someone else, but i doubt ill get my wsh...niz and spixie are the only reason i watch gh so ive been pretty bummed here lately...keep on with story and thank you as always for a niz story!
reina13 chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
love it and iam so sorry i did not get to this sooner i just moved and that takes alot