Reviews for The Angel
AllHeroesWearHats chapter 13 . 1/8
I just want you to know that I absolutely adore this fic, the writing, the detail, the plot; everything about it keeps me coming back to read more. I've been following along since the beginning and keep popping back to check for updates; I can only hope you're keeping this active but if not you've given me a wonderful plot to think on. Thank you for all of your work!
amazon9398 chapter 12 . 8/12/2016
Just finished re-reading this story, fell in love with it all over again. I really hope you don't give up on this one, especially after a cliffhanger involving my favorite character in this story. I have a hunch who was in Gilbert's room, and I'd love to see if I was right! Please don't give up on this! Even if Hetalia's died down some there's still people out here enjoying the many wonderful works out out by it's amazingly talented fandom! Keep it up! I know you can do it! :D
Guest chapter 13 . 1/10/2016
I remember reading this fic a couple years ago, and I remember liking it but I skimmed a lot. But I decided to come back and seriously read it, and just wow. The whole thing is just written really well, and the plot! I'm so eager for the next update! (Which I'm dearly hoping will be soon, but you haven't updated in so long, ah-)
But this story seriously gives me so much muse, and I adore how you write all the characters. It's perfect! Please keep up the great work!3
amazon9398 chapter 13 . 8/19/2015
Gosh I love this story so much! I'm so happy to hear that you're going to continue to try hard with it! Love your work! I'll scream if the person who entered Gil's room was Caer Beilschmidt. Love me some characters with Daddy issues. Please continue to update this when convenient! Keep up the great work!
zoewinter1 chapter 13 . 5/16/2015
I'll admit, I squealed when I saw you had updated. As always, this chapter was amazing I loved it!
whynot187 chapter 13 . 5/6/2015
Thank you so much for updating this! This has been one of my favorite stories for a while and I'm very happy that you're keeping with it:) The writing was still superb and the now I'm even more excited to find out where the plot goes. Enjoy your gap year!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/7/2015
I can't believe how amazing this fic is. It's like the love child of Firefly and Ender's Game and it's freaking awesome. Honestly I didn't have much faith in some of the ships at first but OMG your characterizations and development are beautiful and everything just works out perfectly. AND YOUR WRITING AND THE PLOT AND EVERYTHING! IT'S PERFECT! Thank you so much for your story and I can't wait for an update!
firelight3 chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
Oh my god you don't know how happy it makes me to see this fic back on my alerts! The writing and the plot and the way you develop the characters at just the right moments are all so beautiful, I don't even know what to say at this point. Thank you so much for continuing this story (when so many others have given up on theirs)!
Wulf chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
Update! Update! We got an update! And all is suddenly well in the world, and the birds are singing and the sun is shining and Snow White is dancing past my window with flowers in her hair.

Seriously, you made my day bro. Keep up the good work, this story is absolutely KILLER.
zoewinter1 chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
every update makes me so excited, and the little look into Francis and Arthur's past was awesome!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
The coding is off for chapter 11, and in its current state, leaves the story illegible. Please fix it.
haruhasu chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
That "red ribbon around his lungs" line was SUPERB, like omgwow.

"Gilbert had been dismissed so many different times in so many different ways." Ohgawd Gil.

The most satisfyingly ironic thing about the German Bros interaction there about building a heart is that Gilbert has such a big one.

Romano no.
Romano yES.

FELI IS THE INSIDE MAN WHO'S ATTEMPTING TO KILL HIS GRANDPA. WHAT.

'tis I, flailingly arising from the depths of darkness before being sucked right back in. Friend, I meant to say hi months ago, but now at least you know I'm not dead (:
haruhasu chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
The Isle brothers were like "Idgaf" then "actually, yknow what, I do give a fuck, but just a little tho-get me a doctor"

Omg. The Ivan cameo. I did not expect that. And the medical metal bars to substitute for his metal pipe. Yes, I saw that! And him being so passive-aggressively snarky! And the sMILEYS. Jesus, Ivan.

"You're a fucking mess and you owe me a kiss." Is this a faux hostile and sarcastically affectionate Isles relationship? Be still my beating heart. Wally tho... Wally rubbed me the wrong way... I mean yea, people have apparently dropped off from looking at the ocean too much, but to then take money and put it in his own account right after? Man, a little cold there, Wally. And as much as I found him to be a dick, I actually don't mind cuz I do have a soft spot for dickish characters, especially those harbouring deep, bitter resentments. Dick, yes. Justified, yes. Godammit, Mama K. And the "it's totes confidential, so let's just create a rift between you brothers and Arthur."

"Existential mindfuck" (will be the phrase of the week, btw. I'll try to use it in everyday conversations.)
"'What is Real' Issues"
"Identity Crisis"
You sure know how to play with characters.

Damn, the bitter resentment of this whole chapter.
Sacrificia-Lamb!Aiden. Well fuck, kid. The one brother who actually admitted to liking his planet is the one forced to leave.

Fuck that whole paragraph about Wally being a dick. I knew I'd end up liking him. Fucking A, Wally, you go have that personal account and smuggle yourselves out. You go, you babe.
Wth, Barky.
Wtf, force field.
Jesus fuck, wALLY WHAT ARE YOU DOING. WALLY NO. NO. NOO.
That is not okay.

This fic never warned me about getting attached to side characters. This fic never warns me. I now want to swaddle Wally in a fleece blanket. Should've heeded the "Optional" tag. Now I'm gonna be thinking about Isle dorks on top of worrying about the four main dorks. T_T

(As always, never expect to get a proper review out of me This time, I opened up a word doc and basically wrote what was in my mind as I read through. I think you can already tell which exact scenes I commented on, hahahaha... )
amazon9398 chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Geezus. I love the UK bros and you just made my chest hurt and throat tight at 10:30 in the morning. I didn't realize this chapter would be about them, here I thought you were going to put some unnecessary actual romance into the story on Matthew's part but when I realized it was about them I squealed in joy. Maybe, maybe there's a chance Wallace/Wally can still make it off the planet. Perhaps somewhere in Braginski's cold heart he can find the sympathy to spare money for a shuttle ticket for him. He seemed pretty shook up when he heard them talking to their mom, maybe that'll come back into play later? I'd love to see all the brothers meet up again somewhere, their reaction to Arthur being the angel and Arthur's reaction to hearing about their sad exsistence. I love them, but damn if I don't love putting them through emotional stress :,)
zoewinter1 chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
This chapter seriously fucked with my head and has made me question several of my life morals
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »