Reviews for Outfoxed
Queen Vaara chapter 26 . 7/13/2014
Suddenly, I somehow like Thresh a lot more. Huh, after he killed Clove, I've always hated him for it, and like Sheerwaterphoenix, I thought I'd never get over him killing Clove.
Queen Vaara chapter 18 . 7/13/2014
I love how you included a bit of Clato. I'm a HUGE fan of Clato.
smilesandrainbows chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
Oh my gosh! I loved this chapter! ;)
smilesandrainbows chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
Noooooo! I want her to make it! ;)
smilesandrainbows chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Hahahaha! How could our dear. . . announcer. . . forget her name?! ;) Yeah electrifying tribute! And did she really play the violin?! ;)
smilesandrainbows chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Ha! I love how curious she is, and how Ray is so much like Haymitch. This is great! ;)
smilesandrainbows chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
AMAZING! PERFECT! These all describe this! ;)
smilesandrainbows chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Ooooohh! I loved this chapter! :) *tears up*
smilesandrainbows chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
That's so sad! Not having anything to go home to. . . :( I still love this story! ;)
smilesandrainbows chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Beautiful writing! You are fantastic and I want to keep reading! ;)
smilesandrainbows chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Oh gosh! This is amazing! I love this so much! KEEP WRITING!
SheerwaterPhoenix chapter 31 . 5/9/2014
Her silent apology to Thresh changed my whole opinion on him. I suddenly like him more. I didn't think that anything would ever change that I hated him for killing Clove so she and Cato could not win. I love Clato...but also Foxface.
SheerwaterPhoenix chapter 30 . 5/9/2014
Finally, someone loves storms as I do, even though it's a fictional character! And, I just have to say that you're amazing at descriptions, throughout the entire story. It seems like I'm reading out of canon!
SheerwaterPhoenix chapter 28 . 5/9/2014
I am a huge Clato fan, and I am just bursting with happiness that you added it into this story, even though it's a Foxface fanfic! Also...it's driving me crazy not knowing what Foxface's name is!
SheerwaterPhoenix chapter 27 . 5/9/2014
She has to get back to Gase, she has to!