Reviews for A Homecoming
KatieDucay chapter 27 . 6/20
This has to be one of my favourite, if not my all time favourite Jacob/Renesmee story.

It’s so sweet and cute and so well told. I love the realistic interactions between Jake and Ness, plus all of the Cullen family. You’ve managed to keep everyone relevant and important. Even with the pack and tribe. I love it all.

I loved the beginning with Nahuel. I had it figured this would be centered around some conflict involving him wanting a Renesmee and Jake having to fight for her. But I’m glad you took the route that you did. I like how this is more a coming of age story for Renesmee; it doesn’t necessarily have to have a solid definitive conflict. The best part is that it’s not just Jake and Ness figuring things out but the entire Cullen family is learning how to accept and deal with their little girl growing into a woman with her own thoughts, decisions, feelings, and relationships.

The topic of sex is awkward for most teens and having vampire parents makes no acceptions. I love that Bella has been so understanding and willing to give Renesmee and Jake some slack. Maybe being able to remember more what it was like to be a teenager in love, she’s more likely to understand and empathize than Edward is. However, it’s been quite comical during the parts with Edward worrying about Jake “defiling” Ness. Hahaha.

Anywho, I whipped through this entire story in the last 10 hours or so. I’m so sad to see that it’s unfinished and likely to remain that way, seeing as it’s been a year since it’s last update. However, I can understand. I just wanted to leave this review and let you know that i have truly enjoyed this story. You have a great talent.

-Katie
Igrimes88 chapter 27 . 6/12
I like this story is so sweet and innocent in a really shows that he really cares about Renesmee and not just what her parents think I think he's waiting for that special moment you know that honeymoon losing their virginity on the honeymoon that's what it feels like the marriage
Omg, omg, omg! I love this story so far! If it wouldnt bother you, could you pretty pretty please with cherries on top continue this story? Thank you! If you'd like to refer about me, call me Ida. Thank you and god bless,
alixandria chapter 27 . 4/14
Please write more chapters for this story soon please? I am so in love with this story.
alixandria chapter 26 . 4/14
So we're they married by the blessing?
Ysolde-T chapter 1 . 2/12
Loved this :) shame it’s unfinished!
Beautiful story! Loved it
POST THE NEXT CHAPTER!
ljnes chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
Please continue this story.
trebleclefstories chapter 27 . 10/22/2017
Please continue! I really like this story!
bellamarie16 chapter 27 . 10/18/2017
Great story so far! Keep up the good work
chellewasson chapter 27 . 8/30/2017
Love the story please update sooner, and I like Jake's pov
Guest chapter 27 . 7/27/2017
I love this story so far don't stop writing you are great at it
Guest chapter 27 . 7/22/2017
This is one of the best stories I have read. Can't wait for the next chapters!
Ester Shadow chapter 27 . 7/11/2017