Reviews for Accident Waiting to Happen
Misa Misuky chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Must you always write so cleverly?
Ashry 42 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Nice story. I'm sure you've seen Ranma 1/2.

The thing is, I can see how Akane would do that, but i'm pretty sure Kagome would have acted differently and would have yelled at Inuyasha.
So I think that in this story Kagome is Out Of Character (OOC), but Inuyasha fits right in. I could totally picture him doing what he did.
poems2songs chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
nice story... really liked it... good job... great work...
ShahzysAngelette chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
aw, I was so shocked when he cut off her hair. your such a good writer! I love it! thanks for taking your time to write!
magdilen chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
aw, how cute!
inuyashaluvskagome909 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
AH

THAT WAS TO CUTE!

I LOVED IT!

HEHEHEH POOR KAGOME I UNDERSTAND THE SHOCK SHE WENT THROUGH WHEN SHE REALIZED THAT HER HAIR WAS NO LONGER LONG BUT SHORT.

AWW AND POOR INUYASHA...HE REALLY DID FEEL BAD :(

HEHHEHE BUT IT WAS REALLY CUTE.I LOVED IT!
Neomeneomine chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
M... Fluff...

Is it just me, or does this echo that scene in Ranma 1/2, where the heroine (I can't remember her name for the life of me) gets her hair sliced by Ranma?
gaarapanda5 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
cute...and funny )
The Black Flame Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
that was funny.
mysterychild chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
This reminds me of the bit between Ranma 1/2 when Akane gets her hair cut off (Due to Ranma and Ryoga fighting). ... If you've seen that particular episode... or series before. . Another lovely ficlet btw. .
Shel.Daring2Dream chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
That was so funny! Plus it is a totally original idea, great job. Oh, and I also love the KagInu moment at the end. Great story!
inuaiko chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
that was a great story! it was so sweet nice job!
Winter Aquamarine chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
The reminds me of Ranma 1/2, so much so that the story becomes less enjoyable. Other than that, its a good read.
Siera Deverell chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
that was really good. i was smilin through the whole story. it kinda made my face hurt. ;]
Rory4 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Omg I have never laughed so hard in my entire life as I did when reading this. It was so funny...and touching, too. Great writing! I loved this!

-Rory4