Reviews for Accident Waiting to Happen
Ballad chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Aww, this is adorable. :)
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I love the fluffy ending xD
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Aw that was so sweet but I would of cried or throw a tantrum if that happened to my hair, but none the less I would have been as shocked as her, keep up the good work. :)
scuppers-the-dog chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
yay! i like!

good one.
Angelic Blood Tigress chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I Love this and your other stories! You are a fantastic author! I hope to read new stories or read updates from you soon! But, I shall wait (with suspense) into of my computer till you do...LOL! Keep up the writing and hope you feel better!
galieaplanet chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
That was a very sweet story! Loved it. :D
Aimee -or Chibiness chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
That was a really sweet fic, even if it was totally a Ranma 1/2 flashback _ Excellent grammar and spelling and such, which always makes reading that much better.
Nox Aeterna13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Great! I love how sweet it was with Inuyasha and Kagome at the end. All I could say was 'Aw'
en route chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
aww... that was so sweet. i'm not quite sure why this was under 'humor' and not 'romance' though.
Lou chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Aw, that was sweet, in a bittersweet kinda way. ;-D Such turmoil...I don't know if I'd be able to survive, much less forgive anyone, if someone (however accidently) hacked off my hair! And so I envy Kagome-chan's compassion, consideration, determination and understanding!
wackywisher chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Oh, that was so adorable! I wish now that someone would draw a picture of Kags with her short hair, she prolly does lok really cute! Anyways, this was a wonderful story! Just wonderful and so sweet! Please continue to write, you've got a marvelous talent for it!
VERY IMPORTANT chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I kow you probably aren't going to read this but I thought that you should know someone pretty much copied (word for word in some places) your story Unexepected Opportunities. If you want, you can email me and I'll tell you the name of the perpatrator and his/her story. I figured you want this to be as discrete as possible.
inu-yu818 my account chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
subarashii story! LOVED IT! it was so cute the way inuyasha acted! loved it can't wait to read more from you. Sayonara for now
sus chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I was just browsing for a light-hearted little fic, but I was really impressed with this. You've captured the characters personality traits very well, while still keeping it entertaining and simple. I could definitely see this hapening to them, it was very real :)
Caitriona695 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
"Oh fuck me..." Inuyasha whispered,

This has to be the most hillarious line I have read in a long time. I love it! I can even SEE and HEAR him saying it. what a hoot!

Caitriona