Reviews for Accident Waiting to Happen
Inubuddy chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
CUTE!
Patukum-chan chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Aww! I love it! I give you... four chocolates.
Rabid Nozomi chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
That reminds me of the begining of Ranma 1/2. Coolies!
KAWAI chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
aw!
shllybkwrm chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
O, that reminds me of Ranma 1/2, when Akane gets her hair shorn off...funny, but I always thought she looked really bad with short hair. But Kagome? I dunno...she'd probably look better than Akane. I was a kawaii fic anyway, love all your fics_.
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
HeHe! I LOVE THIS STORY!
gossa chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I have enjoyed this one shot a lot,very very good *_*
j baker chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I do not know if you will ever see this. I was so happy to find your work here.I had found your work on other sites and will admit to spending all weekend reading. Other than afew spelling errors your work is the best and some day i hope you will finish it. hanyoupup
kagura2191 chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
dude i like it...it sounds like inuyasha has fallen in love with kagome even more. i mean it sounds like the hair cut does kinda suit her...also it sounds like inuyasha really likes her hair that way...why don't you right another one continuing this one...i think it would be awsome.
Suteki-Tenshi chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Great story! I love all your stories. Especially turnabout is fairplay! Don't stop writing, your one of the best on ! :D
BerryBlossomWHite chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
omg i swear i thought kagome would sit him a hundred times after what shippou and inuyasha did to her hair. omg... and when kagome let inuyasha chase shippou i ws like omg she believed him for once! LOLS This ws a cute little story. you should really continue it! it could go so far!

owari nai yumes
jerimiahwuzabullfrog chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it!

jerimiah_wuz_a_bullfrog
mystical-maiden107 chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
That was cute. But they can't only be best friends, they have to be... *blushes and looks away* ... LOVERS! lol YAY!
Ami chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Aw.

That is SO adorable. Wonderful job. I applaud you.

Clap clap clap.
LilyRayBohmann chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Kawi! So cute poor kagome though! I'd freak the f out if my hair was chopped off! I mean wow! It's a little longer than hers so... (shivers) i'd be crying. great story!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »