Reviews for Perceptions
Nero The Insane chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
As much of a die-hard Ayase router, I reaaaaaaly want to see this story go further.
Rolling Guy chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Well, I guess the piece was okay. Kana was lacking a bit but I understand how hard it is to get a feel for a character that doesn't get much screen time. I'm pretty sure she was more of a tsundere than that and she might act more spoiled as well but we know that she's a very thoughtful person.

Were you experimenting with Kana's character? To be honest, that was what it came off to me. Kyousuke was okay. I think I prefer him as a person who knows and realizes more than he lets on. I don't like how a lot of people make him out to be submissive. We've seen that in the anime and there are a lot of those here too. A different side or personality could liven things up.

Well, I hope you make another KanaKyou story some day! It was pretty relaxing to read and Kana's also my favorite. She's just adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
This was wonderful!
I'm glad that you used Kanako. She's one of my favorite characters and there's not really much fanfiction about her...
I'm not entirely sure she's the type of person who'd keep that type of problem bottled up, but it does make sense, it clashing against her usual personality.
I'm a little bit sad that it says that he wouldn't fall in love with her, but this isn't a romance story, so I shouldn't have expected that to happen.
I don't know what you'd do with it, but if you do make it a series, I'll probably to read it.
You wrote well! I'm looking forward to more OreImo stories! - Paper Crease
halberd42 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
nicely done with Kanako, and for writing a story about her. She's certainly open about a lot of things and focused on what she wants, even if a bit oblivious to some things.

I'd love to see more story's about Kanako and her interactions with Kyosuke, i hope you continue at some point.
thinatrez chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I applaud you for choosing a character so rarely used. Should give you plenty of room to make things interesting.

And given the poor, stupid and delusional "normal" girl some slack. If Manami hadn't gotten in between Kirino and the big brother she idolized, the one she relied on enough to go to whenever she need help with anything, while speaking of incest in such a casual way, the series would have no reason to exist. I know Japan is different and all, but am I really supposed to believe an eleven year old knew or cared about what the word meant? At least until she, a girl just entering puberty discovered the wonders of the Internet.

It's all Manami's fault. Girl should be given a little bit of credit at least. We really should thank her.
Random Dud chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I enjoyed it.
Hardy any fics with Kanako, so I will follow the story.
Moo Moo plus Cow chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
This was a fun little piece. I thought you did rather well with Kanako. Unlike Kirino, Ayase and even Kuroneko, Kanako is extremely honest in her interactions with Kyousuke. I believe it's one of the reasons why she confesses to him so quickly, after knowing him properly for such a short time compared with the other girls. She knows what she likes and when she sees it, so goes after. She doesn't pretend otherwise, she doesn't drop vague hints - Kanako goes full throttle. And Kyousuke being who he is, is rather receptive to such a personality. He has trouble working out the feelings of the other girls because they beat around the bush. Kanako leaves no doubt in how she feels.

As you get further into the novels, I hope it fills you with inspiration and motivation. I really would love to see more of this.